Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I finally got to pick this up on Friday. I gotta say it was great to have new comics in my hands again. As for the actual issue I enjoyed it. I'm digging Bishop's new costume and haircut.
    Bishop did look really cool, I've never cared much about him as a character but between his Prisoner X mini and Marauders I'm becoming a fan.

All-New Member

Maybe Kate will be back via Neo Resurrection protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    My latest conspiracy theory with regards to Kate is that it's all an elaborate plot of Emma's to get rid of Shaw. With the story as it has been presented to us, the only thing that makes sense to me as to why Kate can't use the gates or be resurrected is because of sabotage. The problem with that is there doesn't seem to be any reason someone would specifically target Kate. But Emma hates Shaw, so she chose one of the most beloved X-Men and set things up in such a way that she knew Shaw would try to kill her. But then, why keep Kate dead? And why wouldn't she have made her accusation against Shaw yet? So probably not, but still there was something about the way Christian said "My sister has many secrets".
    Emma’s seems to have genuine care or even love fir Kitty so I don’t think she’s willing to sacrifice her to get rid of Shaw. This whole Kitty thing is deeper than that I believe, we just have to wait and see because I haven’t a clue and I haven’t read anything on here that seems like it can be the case either...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquesmith View Post
    Maybe Kate will be back via Neo Resurrection protocol
    Sorry not Neo, but Children of the Vault Restore protocol as stated in X-men 5. CC hinted her as a Neo but maybe Hickman will tied it to Children of the Vault.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Pretty good issue although I'm probably being biased since I was X-starved for 900 years.

I swear this penciler worked on earlier issues and the book didn't look this good.

Not sure how rescuing the perfect memory guy stops the flatscans from making more anti-mutant weapons.

Is Duggan really adding the UFO to the list of plot points he already has? Bruh.

8.5/10
    -good art (especially the faces)
    -reasonable amount of dialogue
    -tiddies
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Kitty still dead? They havent exactly explained why she cant be brought back but if it has something to do with her physiology, I dont see why Xavier cant justtry and put her memories in a cloned body that wasnt of her own. Grantd that wouldnt be ideal, but it beats them just giving up and accepting her as dead. If that doesnt work, Xavier still has accss to her memories, so I dont see why he cant check the last few moments ofher life as a form of psychic autopsy to find out what really happened
    Do they have memories of dying? I thought they said it is more like going back to the last back-up Cerebro made. So a depowered mutant, who decides to die gets up to date memories as they are backed up shortly before dying. But in Kates case the last back-up is all there is. So even if she would have come back, she would have no memories how she died.

If not than Shaw is the most stupid man on earth and one should wonder, how he survived so long. He had no way of knowing that Kate could not come back for the moment and if she did first thing she would have said would be: "Shaw killed me".

And that is not even talking about if the rescurected mutants are the original or just a copy made from cerebro with a cloned body. But than if the copy would be like the original in all ways, who can really say that^^?

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    Do they have memories of dying? I thought they said it is more like going back to the last back-up Cerebro made. So a depowered mutant, who decides to die gets up to date memories as they are backed up shortly before dying. But in Kates case the last back-up is all there is. So even if she would have come back, she would have no memories how she died.

If not than Shaw is the most stupid man on earth and one should wonder, how he survived so long. He had no way of knowing that Kate could not come back for the moment and if she did first thing she would have said would be: "Shaw killed me".
    You're right, they don't have the memories of their deaths but only from their last backup. So Kate wouldn't know about Shaw if she came back.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You're right, they don't have the memories of their deaths but only from their last backup. So Kate wouldn't know about Shaw if she came back.
    But Lockheed at least knows he attacked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Yeah he's definitely going to be key in finding out about Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah he's definitely going to be key in finding out about Shaw.
    -Who are you going to believe, a member of the Council or an alien dragon that has just eaten a raw fish?
    *Everyone, even Sinister* -The dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Has to be something like that. What they’re essentially doing is creating a fertile egg from some DNA and ageing it up, so there’s no reason they couldn’t make a Neo, Post-Human, or regular human as long as they have the DNA.
    Didn't Krakoa at one point try to force Kitty to stay off the island?

Mighty Member

What if Charles is manipulating the Five so they can’t resurrect her? We already know that there are areas that she can’t phase through of Krakoa. I’m sure Moira would be more at ease if Kitty couldn’t stumble upon her in her Nowhere space.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    What if Charles is manipulating the Five so they can’t resurrect her? We already know that there are areas that she can’t phase through of Krakoa. I’m sure Moira would be more at ease if Kitty couldn’t stumble upon her in her Nowhere space.
    There are other phasers and teleporters and Eye-boy who can see through things and such like that. Why single out Kitty when she's one of his favs? Unless there's a bigger conspiracy as to why Kitty needed to be eliminated, I don't think this is plausible.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    There are other phasers and teleporters and Eye-boy who can see through things and such like that. Why single out Kitty when she's one of his favs? Unless there's a bigger conspiracy as to why Kitty needed to be eliminated, I don't think this is plausible.
    What's plausible is up for debate. Krakoa itself is an unknown entity, as is Moira's knowledge, and we don't know the limits of the Dominions. If they can pass knowledge from one reality/time line to another they'd be ready for Moira or Moira herself might be their envoy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    So Lockheed is going Rambo on Shaw? They should make that the next big event. Already sounds better than the usual ones we got^^