Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Good issue I also thought they were going to be violent but it ended almost the same way than last issue, one of the advantages of telepathy is that it doesn´t leave traces and those it leaves can only be followed by another telepath.

"To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Great and a fun read. The letters between Kate and Kurt are touching and I can't wait to see what happens on the funeral.

Emma is always fun to read and her creative use of her powers were a nice touch. Telepathy is one of the most difficult powers to write and I hope they do find the balance between "solves anything in seconds" and "completly useless". But I think they are on a good way.

Mighty Member

Man I thought Bishop was just in the HFC to spy on them, he has gone all in and been fully indoctrinated into the HFC. Brother is wearing all red and calling himself Red Bishop, oh lord! At least give the man a promotion to Red King till Kitty comes back. I am not liking Bishop's direction at the moment, it comes off as too subservient.

I just found this. When Kitty phased through Douglock, she caused him to shutdown. I think Krakoa is rejecting her bc when she uses her powers, she's toxic to it

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Man I thought Bishop was just in the HFC to spy on them, he has gone all in and been fully indoctrinated into the HFC. Brother is wearing all red and calling himself Red Bishop, oh lord! At least give the man a promotion to Red King till Kitty comes back. I am not liking Bishop's direction at the moment, it comes off as too subservient.
    ... Indoctrinated?

I have not been reading this book. It is good to her pryde is dead. She is boring.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I just found this. When Kitty phased through Douglock, she caused him to shutdown. I think Krakoa is rejecting her bc when she uses her powers, she's toxic to it
    Kitty only affected Douglocks techno parts
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It was a fine issue, Caselli's art was the highlight for me. I love Emma, but I would like to see some of the other cast members get some more focus. I'm ready for Lockheed to crash the funeral and eager to see what they do to Shaw. I was actually kind of disappointed with the UFO reveal, I liked the fan theory that the Mercury was Christian's psychic projection.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. Caselli's art really shone bright this issue more-so than it did in issue 08.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    They deliver life-saving medicine and rescue imprisoned mutant children. Seems right for Bishop, to me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Glad that this wasn't a slaughter, but how was this 'leaving no traces'? If they had any leadership/clients/anyone really that they reported too, they're going to notice pretty much immediately that the plant is suddenly not producing anything, everyone there is acting strangely, and the scientist in charge is just gone.
    .............because there’s no trace that leads back to them?????

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Possible, but they’ve got the Katya/Kätzchen thing wrong before, I cant find it now but there’s a panel after Kurt’s resurrection, the blue bamfs resurrection (only when discussing the X-Men do you have to specify which resurrection you are talking about), where he calls her ‘Katya’ too.
    I'm aware of that instance. The question is, was it 'wrong' then, or was it part of an intentional pattern.

We've been seeing anomalies since around the time the 'Time-displaced 05' showed up. Beast shown with his classic mutation in Old Man Logan, then with his old Cat-Beast mutation in Astonishing X-Men(That turned out to be Mystique but the X-Men didn't even react to it being an old mutation). Anole's mutation comes and goes form book to book. Big arm, little arm, big arm, little arm, then he's got a tail! In X-Men Gold Storm says she never went back to her village in Africa after she first left it when she did that several times. Iceman in his ongoing recounted his first encounter with Black Widow and it's the exact opposite in every way of how it originally happened? You could make a list.

Something is going on, something big, and it's clearly been happening for several years.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. It's called poor editing. It happens.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. It's called poor editing. It happens.
    That's what THEY want you to think...

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    That's what THEY want you to think...
    Like they want us to think Guido in the background of every book is a coincidence!!