Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ooooh, we’ve got it the wrong way round, Kitty isn’t the problem, Krakoa and the technorganic infection is...
    Interesting theory.

Attachment 97060
    We know this will come back to bite us.
    We know her phasing disrupts electronic tech so it wouldnt be a stretch if its not compatible with techno-organics. Would explain why Shinboi doesnt have the same issues as she did. This is something that could fall apart though if she's used her powers on Douglock in the past

I have a feeling if Kitty interfered with technorganic she would be the one to harm Krakoa, not that she would be unable to get through.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They resurrected Shinobi Shaw and he's got a form of phasing
    Maybe his powers work differently.. Lots of teleporters but their powers dont operate the same way..

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think there may be a suitable replacement for each of the Five except Fabio (and potentially Elixir of Triage isn’t as powerful)

Theoretically, if they had a replacement for Goldballs/Egg and wanted to speed up the Resurrection Protocols, they could have a separate Five consisting of:

-Synch
    -Tempo
    -Triage
    -Legion
    Yeah its interesting.. I wish we had data pages on people with similar powers to kind of define the differences on abilities that seem the same..

As far as Elixir vs Triage, Elixir powers are biological manipulation while Triage's powers seem to be life force manipulation. I would say the powers work fundamentally different despite having similar outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We knew that she could not phase in Krakoa because she drowned precisely trapped in Krakoa vines.
    oh duh!! thanks for the reminder. need to stop putting off a reread..

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was Kitty ever able to phase with Douglock in Excalibur? Dont know if this holds up, but I think her powers may not be compatible with techno-organic which Krakoa is infected with thanks to Doug
    Ooooh, we’ve got it the wrong way round, Kitty isn’t the problem, Krakoa and the technorganic infection is...
    Interesting theory.

Attachment 97060
    I'm really into this theory. A hell of a lot better than "Kitty might accidentally phase into Moira's house"
    and I forgot about that panel!! jeez. we need more of the Douglock storyline asap

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Am I the only one loving Callisto getting some action? Always thought she has so much potential. I just wish we could see more interactions between her and Storm.
    you definitely aren't alone . I was worried she'd pretty much just show up in cameos/meetings , its nice to see her actually in the field in her new digs ! even if she was a little superfluous lol

Interesting theory.

Attachment 97060
    Very nice theories. Are the husk maybe fed by Krakoa as Tempus ages them? So it messes up the process (which should be only related to The Five as it was described, but maybe it's linked to the island too).

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I really liked this issue. Marauders is always such a good treat. I always feel satisfied after reading it. Plus Bishop's new look? Damn.

Am I the only one loving Callisto getting some action? Always thought she has so much potential. I just wish we could see more interactions between her and Storm.

I also think we're ready for Shatterstar (now that Rictor dumped him). Bobby needs to drop Christian ASAP and we know he's interested.

Plus he's a pirate!

Yess give me Shatterstar anywhere.

BANNED

callisto, forge and bishop were my favorites, the new ufo was as well.
    storm and iceman holding hands to create an iceberg is cute but minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was Kitty ever able to phase with Douglock in Excalibur? Dont know if this holds up, but I think her powers may not be compatible with techno-organic which Krakoa is infected with thanks to Doug
    This is the greatest theory in the history of ever. But sadly, it's too damn good to be true.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    callisto, forge and bishop were my favorites, the new ufo was as well.
    storm and iceman holding hands to create an iceberg is cute but minimal
    agreed with storm and iceman.. bishop was giving me zaddy vibes. yummmy
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Duggan got me in the end with Masque. This issue was concise and complete. Very enjoyable.

Great issue. Was nice to finally read a new book since the hiatus. Have to wonder where the known Russian mutants are? Sibercat, Darkstar, Vanguard and others ...

I think I need to stop reading previres it seems to take away from the full story when I read it all.

I thought the Emma semi undressing was unnecessary as she could have stayed on the Mercury and taken out the whole ship. I thought the Storm/Bobby part was cute and a good show of power to show the crew how fuk they are.

Everything else was fine. Shaw is a dick (a little funny) and I can't wait for him to get his payback. I like the way Forge was used here and I like the side-story with his friend. I was cool with the Mercury being a UFO...just fits for some reason.

Overall 8/10
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Emma Frost is such an anomaly to me. I'll never understand her.
    She's been a bit too nice in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I think I need to stop reading previres it seems to take away from the full story when I read it all.

I thought the Emma semi undressing was unnecessary as she could have stayed on the Mercury and taken out the whole ship.
    Emma couldn’t do that because they weren’t trying to murder the crew. They had to incapacitate everyone on board and then round them up onto the Mercury first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think there may be a suitable replacement for each of the Five except Fabio (and potentially Elixir of Triage isn’t as powerful)

Theoretically, if they had a replacement for Goldballs/Egg and wanted to speed up the Resurrection Protocols, they could have a separate Five consisting of:

-Synch
    -Tempo
    -Triage
    -Legion
    For a backup Five, I think you could grab a slightly different selection of powers and still get a similar result.

Triage can temporarily resurrect their old bodies as zombies
    Hindsight can experience their memories and history through touching the zombiefied bodies
    Velocidad experiences time dilation, but only for himself
    Kenji Uedo creates organic mass, he sculpts it into different shapes including new bodies for other people. And he can plug into other mutants like Velocidad so that he can experience accelerated time himself, or create a mental bridge with Hindsight (transferring that to the new body)
    Masque can reshape the bodies so that they look more human