Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

In Brubakers Emma Frost story where Xavier tried to recruit her for the 3rd time Shaw and all the Hellfire Club men wore Psi-Blockers.

In Matt Fractions Namor Team Up it was stated he kept telepath close by to prevent a psychic ambush.

In Mike Carey X-Men Legacy?? issue with the funeral and Shaw turns up with an i image inducer he has a psychic blocker that keeps Xavier out while saying something catty. And then give my regards to Emma.

In Leah Williams issue I can't remember.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-30-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Yeah in X-Men Black she didn't just fry his brain but had to use trickery and poison. It would be pretty in-character for him to have ways to deal with telepaths given with how many telepaths he's dealt with during the years, and his position in the Hellfire Club would require him to have some protections too.

If you think about it, Magneto with his helmet is like the only one with a seat belt.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I found it rather touching that they relocated Daniels to Rio Verde for his safety. That was a nice, compassionate moment.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    The mystery of why Kitty couldn't get into Krakoa and why she can't be resurrected is not solved yet.
    Well if she's a Neo.... that at least solves part A

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well if she's a Neo.... that at least solves part A
    If I remember correctly, Neo's are still mutants. So Kitty should still be a "Mutant"...though maybe one without the X-Gene.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Was Kitty Pryde the only neo mutant on Earth? Cecause if that were the problem they would have already realized that there were more cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Was Kitty Pryde the only neo mutant on Earth? Cecause if that were the problem they would have already realized that there were more cases.
    There was an X-Men vs the Neo story back in the day, but most of the Neo got wiped out for being aberrations to mutant-kind, basically mutant mutants.... So you could call them homo sapiens superior neo? the basic idea is that they're a sub-race of mutants that are basically mutants but more so.

Most lost heir powers on M-Day and then the High Evolutionary decided to kill the rest and succeeded. so unless kitty is a Neo all known Neo are dead.

There was an X-Men vs the Neo story back in the day, but most of the Neo got wiped out for being aberrations to mutant-kind, basically mutant mutants.... So you could call them homo sapiens superior neo? the basic idea is that they're a sub-race of mutants that are basically mutants but more so.

Most lost heir powers on M-Day and then the High Evolutionary decided to kill the rest and succeeded. so unless kitty is a Neo all known Neo are dead.
    But if the neo are dead then they will try to resuscitate them and they will encounter the same problem as with Kitty.

But if the neo are dead then they will try to resuscitate them and they will encounter the same problem as with Kitty.
    IF they have tried, maybe they haven't? I don't think they've been mentioned yet.

IF they have tried, maybe they haven't? I don't think they've been mentioned yet.
    For me it would be very anticlimactic. "Oh, Kitty is like these guys. Case closed."

For me it would be very anticlimactic. "Oh, Kitty is like these guys. Case closed."
    Only if you stop there. But unless the writers are going to bring the Neo back I don't really think it'll go that far. But if they really do plan to bring back EVERY mutant....

What are you guys expecting to see at Kitty's funeral next issue? Illyana's silhouette is on the cover, so I hope she gets a generous amount of panel time. She should go into rage mode ready to avenge her best friend.

I honestly have no idea what to expect . which I absolutely love. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long because him worried I'll overhype myself

I wonder if they'll bring her back right at the end or if they'll draw it out until September/post X of swords . I have a feeling it might be the former

Why is Kitty still dead? They havent exactly explained why she cant be brought back but if it has something to do with her physiology, I dont see why Xavier cant justtry and put her memories in a cloned body that wasnt of her own. Grantd that wouldnt be ideal, but it beats them just giving up and accepting her as dead. If that doesnt work, Xavier still has accss to her memories, so I dont see why he cant check the last few moments ofher life as a form of psychic autopsy to find out what really happened