Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I love the idea of Storm on Marauders. There've been good moments but her story in the GS issues seems like a more interesting direction
    Kurt would make a lot of sense for the book

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL..people were just discussing this in her thread last week
    How? Why?
    We've seen her on-island from the start. The Red Keep is embedded in the Island's cliff.
    The only thing she wasn't able to do was travel via the Krakoan gateway...that is all.
    Again...it's like there are two different books being read.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I think Ororo is going to leave the Marauders after Giant-Size Storm and Kurt will join the team as her replacement.
    I am thinking the same thing. I was thinking she will become the Xavier to the new kids in Children of the Atom. I believe she is on the cover of issue 2. Also Vita posted on twitter sometime ago about an assistant editor giving her a Storm action figure and she connected it to a project she was working on (if memory serves this was weeks before COTA was announced). So there might be something to this line of thinking.

So far Ive enjoyed Storm in this series but I prefer her to be a leader. If my theory proves true I'm not sure her being involved with the new kids will be better for her.

I'd like Storm as a leader of a team or being a captain. She should be up there with Scott Summers. Being on the quiet council is good too but those scenes are far too few and most members just get to cameo in all the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    How? Why?
    We've seen her on-island from the start. The Red Keep is embedded in the Island's cliff.
    The only thing she wasn't able to do was travel via the Krakoan gateway...that is all.
    Again...it's like there are two different books being read.
    lol right ?

this issue confirmed she's had difficulty using her powers on Krakoa which I think hasn't really been touched on yet. I think she was phasing in X/FF but that's not edited in the x-office . Anyways it gives stock to the theory that Moira doesn't want Kitty on Krakoa because she could phase into the No-Place but I really dont want that to be true lol

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    lol right ?

this issue confirmed she's had difficulty using her powers on Krakoa which I think hasn't really been touched on yet. I think she was phasing in X/FF but that's not edited in the x-office . Anyways it gives stock to the theory that Moira doesn't want Kitty on Krakoa because she could phase into the No-Place but I really dont want that to be true lol
    We knew that she could not phase in Krakoa because she drowned precisely trapped in Krakoa vines. I maintain my theory that it has to do with the Tower that Kurt could enter X-Men. Matches the Tarot cards for Powers of X # 1, the Priest, the Magician and the Tower.

The summary they posted on Marvel'IG earlier today said that they couldn't resurrect her specifically because of her powers. I don't know if it was an intentional clue or not, but it looks like phasing is the issue if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The summary they posted on Marvel'IG earlier today said that they couldn't resurrect her specifically because of her powers. I don't know if it was an intentional clue or not, but it looks like phasing is the issue if that is true.
    They resurrected Shinobi Shaw and he's got a form of phasing

Katya?

Boyo?

Glitches in the Matrix?

Better catch those clues when they are dropping...

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think there may be a suitable replacement for each of the Five except Fabio (and potentially Elixir of Triage isn’t as powerful)

Theoretically, if they had a replacement for Goldballs/Egg and wanted to speed up the Resurrection Protocols, they could have a separate Five consisting of:

-Synch
    -Tempo
    -Triage
    -Legion
    I like the idea of having backups for most if not all of The Five. It would be a smart thing to do. The characters you list are great and it would be nice for them to get some additional love.

About the issue I forgot to mention that I've always liked Storm and Iceman using their powers together. I wish we had seen more of them creating the iceberg.

Was Kitty ever able to phase with Douglock in Excalibur? Dont know if this holds up, but I think her powers may not be compatible with techno-organic which Krakoa is infected with thanks to Doug

Also, why was Children of the Atom highlighted Red on the release date page at the end?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I really liked this issue. Marauders is always such a good treat. I always feel satisfied after reading it. Plus Bishop's new look? Damn.

Am I the only one loving Callisto getting some action? Always thought she has so much potential. I just wish we could see more interactions between her and Storm.

I also think we're ready for Shatterstar (now that Rictor dumped him). Bobby needs to drop Christian ASAP and we know he's interested.

Plus he's a pirate!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Was Kitty ever able to phase with Douglock in Excalibur? Dont know if this holds up, but I think her powers may not be compatible with techno-organic which Krakoa is infected with thanks to Doug
    Ooooh, we’ve got it the wrong way round, Kitty isn’t the problem, Krakoa and the technorganic infection is...
    Interesting theory.

A6657AB6-4B78-481C-AA3C-2661237F1A69.jpg
    We know this will come back to bite us.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    Katya?

Boyo?

Glitches in the Matrix?

Better catch those clues when they are dropping...
    Possible, but they’ve got the Katya/Kätzchen thing wrong before, I cant find it now but there’s a panel after Kurt’s resurrection, the blue bamfs resurrection (only when discussing the X-Men do you have to specify which resurrection you are talking about), where he calls her ‘Katya’ too.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ooooh, we’ve got it the wrong way round, Kitty isn’t the problem, Krakoa and the technorganic infection is...
    Interesting theory.

A6657AB6-4B78-481C-AA3C-2661237F1A69.jpg
    We know this will come back to bite us.
    Very, very interesting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!