Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Its not like it was a chore, Emma just wanted to debase those soldiers I mean in X-Men black she had many more falling out windows etc.

But as another user put it Emma is extra like that.

Also maybe there is an effort to nerf telepathy I got that sense from all the writers
    Artist indulging himself seems to me a simpler explanation.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

It was funny anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    In House of X and the preview for Cable #2, Emma is wearing a blazer with nothing underneath. I guess flashing the boobies is her new secret weapon now.
    That's not that weird if you google "shirtless blazer" you can see that it's kind of hot lately among some famous women. https://www.instyle.com/fashion/shirtless-blazer-trend

Its not like it was a chore, Emma just wanted to debase those soldiers I mean in X-Men black she had many more falling out windows etc.

But as another user put it Emma is extra like that.

Also maybe there is an effort to nerf telepathy I got that sense from all the writers
    I'm okay with nerfing telepathy. That's why today all telepaths have alternate powers, ending a fight with telepathy is no fun. Jean has telekinesis, Betsy her sword and Captain Britain powers, Emma her diamond form ...

Telepathy is good for some things but not for fights. It's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Bad example, this was a mistake everyone opposed already when it happened and as far as I know this was the only one case, so it's quite bad to follow. There are countless of times when Kurt calls her Katzen like in every other issue throughout the 80s and 90s, it's quite hard to forget or mistake it.

Besides Kurt is German, always using German words while speaking, that's exactly why he named her Katzen as the 'German version' of Kitty. Russian and German aren't the same, it shouldn't have been overlooked. Especially when the editor is a big Kurt and Kitty fan
    How many years has Kurt Wagner spent hanging out with Piotr Rasputin?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psych1c View Post
    Was Iceman and Storm creating an iceberg supposed to be cool in this? It was plain lazy. Bobby could've easily create all of that by himself, they shoud've had Ororo summon a blizzard down that ship, it was like they weren't creative enough to know what to do and threw her in there.
    I agree it was plan lazy. However at least we know Storm can also make Icebergs too.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And just like that the relative ease and calm of these past two months is shattered in the blink of an issue.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And just like that the relative ease and calm of these past two months is shattered in the blink of an issue.
    I don't know, I think this thread is pretty peaceful.

Shes gonna shoot Shaw but its going to be modified to forever remove a mutants powers
    I love this idea.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    The power dampening gun MacGuffin showed up and was pocketed by Emma.
    This is a Plot Point.
    Nice catch.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know, I think this thread is pretty peaceful.
    I don’t see anyone that angry over this issue. It was a Good Read.

So we're really gonna bitch about the opened blazer??

Um did you not see her uniform in Grant Morrisons run? Did you not see her uniform in the Bendis run?

Some yall are doing too much. Eye rolls aplenty.

IvX-6-cover.jpg4833229-efffgfhhg.jpg

Just hush. Its on brand and in character. And it doesnt diminish anything about her. Or what she does in the following pages.

Astonishing Member

They were an elite force trained to deal with mutants. Not having anti-telepathic training is like going naked.
    Lol, and boobs defeat anti psychic blocks? Facisnating...

I honestly didn't mind the blazer, it looked cute on her, and I do agree that she can be extra like that, just that it was funny how Pyro seemed to believe that was a feat and whatnot when that's something she can do without actually putting much effort into it.

Don't get me wrong though, I really liked the issue it's just a minor nick pick, but that's all.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

That's not that weird if you google "shirtless blazer" you can see that it's kind of hot lately among some famous women. https://www.instyle.com/fashion/shirtless-blazer-trend

I'm okay with nerfing telepathy. That's why today all telepaths have alternate powers, ending a fight with telepathy is no fun. Jean has telekinesis, Betsy her sword and Captain Britain powers, Emma her diamond form ...

Telepathy is good for some things but not for fights. It's boring.
    Oh, I'm aware of the fashion trend, I was just trying to be funny. I think the shirtless look actually fits really well with Emma's fashion sense. She looks beautiful. And I agree with your point about telepathy needing a nerf. Action scenes would be a lot less interesting if Emma can just effortlessly scramble everyone's brains from a distance.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So we're really gonna bitch about the opened blazer??

Um did you not see her uniform in Grant Morrisons run? Did you not see her uniform in the Bendis run?

Some yall are doing too much. Eye rolls aplenty.

IvX-6-cover.jpg4833229-efffgfhhg.jpg

Just hush. Its on brand and in character. And it doesnt diminish anything about her. Or what she does in the following pages.
    Well...and so. My point exactatiously.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!