Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Nice to see Gog got some happy ending at the end. The dude deserves love after what he has gone through in his home planet.

I'm Kind of annoyed that we still have to wait till July for #44. Since Spencer seems now starting his gear with his Kindred story line.

Glad that Gog got a happy ending as well, especially after last issue. It was a little touch and go this issue, in terms of what Spidey was going to do. I honestly thought that Spencer would have one of those endings where the manipulated victim is killed off in some tragic way to show how real life sucks.

BUT, I'm glad he didn't go that way. I'm glad that Spider-Man found a way. And in so doing proved to me that what Spider-Man stands for, being a hero, does make a difference. It's been a while since I've seen that.

In any case, I'm glad that this story came to a great conclusion. Now let's see where this Sin Eater story goes.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

I and very happy to see another issue of Spider-man after so long and that it had a happy ending, though of course with what's coming we may not see that in the next issue. Still good to see Spencer is delivering still on the spidey front and I am interested where he goes with the return of Sin eater and his mystery villain.

Although I do wonder what is the deal with this tablet thing, and if it will play a role against the bug guy.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    Nice to see Gog got some happy ending at the end. The dude deserves love after what he has gone through in his home planet.

I'm Kind of annoyed that we still have to wait till July for #44. Since Spencer seems now starting his gear with his Kindred story line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Glad that Gog got a happy ending as well, especially after last issue. It was a little touch and go this issue, in terms of what Spidey was going to do. I honestly thought that Spencer would have one of those endings where the manipulated victim is killed off in some tragic way to show how real life sucks.

BUT, I'm glad he didn't go that way. I'm glad that Spider-Man found a way. And in so doing proved to me that what Spider-Man stands for, being a hero, does make a difference. It's been a while since I've seen that.

In any case, I'm glad that this story came to a great conclusion. Now let's see where this Sin Eater story goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I and very happy to see another issue of Spider-man after so long and that it had a happy ending, though of course with what's coming we may not see that in the next issue. Still good to see Spencer is delivering still on the spidey front and I am interested where he goes with the return of Sin eater and his mystery villain.

Although I do wonder what is the deal with this tablet thing, and if it will play a role against the bug guy.
    I echo these sentiments! A happy ending is what we need right now, especially with all that's going on in the world. And yeah, Gog is a good boy! I know that's going to be very interesting going forward for him!

Fantastic Member

Does Boomerang know Peter is Spidey? It felt in this ish (talking about Dog as a house pet) that the secret id is known!

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Does Boomerang know Peter is Spidey? It felt in this ish (talking about Dog as a house pet) that the secret id is known!
    No, he later mentions that he was "glad Spidey was able to talk Peter into it." Though I feel like at this point, both Randy and Fred should know that Peter is Spider-Man.

Fantastic Member

The funny thing is that Peter Parker HAS had a house pet before... and it was with Randy, too!

The funny thing is that Peter Parker HAS had a house pet before... and it was with Randy, too!
    You mean Kevin the cheese?

Incredible Member

Was it that weird, dirty looking cat from the 1998 reboot series. Happened in issue 27 or something?

Fantastic Member

^ That's the one! "Fluffy"! (Lasted only 3 months, but still…)

Peter has a secret weapon
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Peter has a secret weapon
    Yes; one that can grow to the size of a skyscraper!

BANNED

I liked this issue. Spider-Man defeated/contained Gog using his smarts so that was great. He got to web up Fisk which is always nice.

And the finale has me in the feels and I think we need that.

uh.. what is Gog's intelligence level supposed to be and why is it okay for him to be someone's pet now? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    uh.. what is Gog's intelligence level supposed to be and why is it okay for him to be someone's pet now? Sheesh.
    Did you read last issue? Gog is less a pet and more of a protector. But, like most times, he takes the role as pet. It's just convenient.