Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperMule View Post
Good news for me. Cavill and his team are the only ones that can save Superman from WB execs at this point. He cares enough about the character to still be around and he knows enough of the source material to at least have ideas for the character.

The Rock could be a problem though. I love The Rock, but man, his movies suck ass! Also he has a massive ego. There's no way he's gonna jump into this franchise to just be a bad guy for a movie or two. His involvement in the Fast & Furious got to a point that even pissed off some of the cast members. And only to spew that Hobbs & Shaw movie. Those are the type of flicks he makes and produces. Dump action movies that only serve to make The Rock look good. And hell he said himself that he wanted play Superman. So I imagine his Black Adam is going to be just some deranged version of what Dwayne Johnson thinks Superman his.
In "Doom", he was willing to do a psych-out where he wasn't the hero at all.

Regarding F&F, I would have to see interviews where actual cast members are pissed at Johnson, Clickbait articles claiming stuff without any substantiation are just too common.

I do wonder if some of this alleged arrogance is really from when he was playing the Rock and people not distinguishing that this is a character Dwayne Johnson played just like his movie roles.