Default Diana's updated scenes in ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE (2021)?

Has anyone heard what will be the most noticeable changes to Wonder Woman and her role in the HBOmax redo of JUSTICE LEAGUE?

I heard she

A) decapitates Steppenwolf

B) fails to stop the terrorists from the opening act of the theatrical cut

C) interacts with the Amazons differently (who dress less exposed, for one)

Any confirms or denials on this or other stuff from ZSJL?

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Has anyone heard what will be the most noticeable changes to Wonder Woman and her role in the HBOmax redo of JUSTICE LEAGUE?

I heard she

More curb stomping!!!

Still no flight!!!

Those would be my guesses.

From what I've heard, Lois dies and Superman turns evil and/or is controlled by the Anti-Life Equation. The Knightmare comes true and Diana gets the crap beat out of her by Superman (again) and/or is killed by Darkseid. She's revived when Flash undoes everything with time travel. As far as I know, she does little to nothing else of relevance.

So...a fun chaser to WW84 just like the original Justice League was for her first movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

I heard she

A and C shouldn't be too bad, depending on the execution. Snyder had Diana stand up against Doomsday, so he may handle this better than Whedon.

B sounds bad though. That sounds like way too much after BvS.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    From what I've heard, Lois dies and Superman turns evil and/or is controlled by the Anti-Life Equation. The Knightmare comes true and Diana gets the crap beat out of her by Superman (again) and/or is killed by Darkseid. She's revived when Flash undoes everything with time travel. As far as I know, she does little to nothing else of relevance.

So...a fun chaser to WW84 just like the original Justice League was for her first movie.
    I don't think any of that was meant to happen in this film. He had a 5 film arc, and none of that sounds good for either of the heroes involved.

If it never comes to pass, we can dismiss it as a bad development idea but not hold it against the movies if they never go that route when they are finalized.

Presumably no scene of Flash falling into her chest.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

Why would anyone want to see that??? I don't get the whole darkness thing?? Why would I want to see superman turn evil and WW being killed?? Don't get it?? I'm a Superman and Wonder Woman fan!! Why would I enjoy seeing that?? If that the movie Snyder wanted to make, i'm glad they remade the Justice league movie!! I don't want to see crap like that! I'm making it a point not to see that!!
    Last edited by lotchj; 05-29-2020 at 10:05 AM.