Extraordinary Member

Default Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Kaname Tousen (Hollow powers)

So we all know that Kenpachi took down Tousen in one of the most memorable battles in Bleach.

But after that fight Tousen got some fancy new Hollow powers that pretty much changed his entire fighting style and made him much more powerful.

I figured I rematch could be interesting.

So we have Kenpachi at the level of power he displayed against Nnoitra against Tousen with his hollow powers. Kenpachi starts out with his eyepatch on and Tousen without his Hollow mask. The fight takes place in Karakura towns.

Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Did it make him much more powerful?

I mostly seem to recall him sucking a lot, Kumamura also sucking while trying to fight him and then... Hisagi killing him with a Shikai.

I'm not seeing Kenpachi having a vast amount of trouble with him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Did it make him much more powerful?

I mostly seem to recall him sucking a lot, Kumamura also sucking while trying to fight him and then... Hisagi killing him with a Shikai.

I'm not seeing Kenpachi having a vast amount of trouble with him.
    It beefed his strength up to the level of casually stopping Komamura's bankai attacks and gave him a pretty potent healing factor.

The only reason Hisagi got in a good blow was because Tousen got careless since he regained his sight. And that's not what killed him, which is pretty impressive since Hisagi released his shikai inside Tousen's head. Tousen died from exploding due to... it's not clear why he exploded... kinda implied that the hollowfication was just too much for him but it's never clarified... Komamura seemed to blame Aizen for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It beefed his strength up to the level of casually stopping Komamura's bankai attacks and gave him a pretty potent healing factor.

The only reason Hisagi got in a good blow was because Tousen got careless since he regained his sight. And that's not what killed him, which is pretty impressive since Hisagi released his shikai inside Tousen's head. Tousen died from exploding due to... it's not clear why he exploded... kinda implied that the hollowfication was just too much for him but it's never clarified... Komamura seemed to blame Aizen for it.
    Too much justice.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I don't see much of anything suggesting that Kenpachi wouldn't take him out.

He's got impressive firepower and Kenpachi tends to block with his face... I think Ken would need to ditch the eyepatch pretty quickly but once that happens, Kenpachi is too much for him.