Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Lore View Post
    While I know who Aquaman and Elmo are, I honestly have never heard of these cuts. They were probably good cuts.
    Trust me. Aquaman deserved to be cut. The people behind it were the same people behind the dreadful Thundercats Roar cartoon. There is a cartoon on that list called "Close Enough" that deserved to survive. I have not seen Infiniti Train but there is a lot of wailing and knashing of teeth surrounding that one. So out of that entire list I'm only seeing Close Enough and Infiniti Train deserving to live.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Infinity train is a pretty loved show. People are shocked it was yanked.

More shocked at uncle grandpa and ko heroes (both were all over cn a few years ago and ko had sonic the hedgehog and scooby-doo crossovers! Uncle grandpa crossed over with steven universe!)

Can't see them as "worst watched" shows. They were everywhere on cn when they were first one.

love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

[Crosses Fingers] Harley Quin!?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Nick has put out they are looking for new cartoons. How many wb animaters will jump ship now to nick?

Also, infinity train the best selling show on itunes and of course the infinity train dvds have just went out of print on amazon.

This is not going well online.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    [Crosses Fingers] Harley Quin!?
    Isn't that supposed to be really good? Frustratingly difficult to find in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Very nervous reading what might happen to HBO Max. Huge fan of Warrior which is currently in production of Season 3. Really hoping that it is still around.
    From the looks of this?

It might still have a chance at that third season.

(About 1:37...)

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gotta cancel all those projects that cost money so we at Discovery can import the great catalogue of 90 Day Fiancee to the service soon. That will wow the subscribers !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This picture has been making the rounds of the forums!

[IMG][/IMG]

Also stay off reddit hbo max forum! Almost every post is them tearing hbo max apart!

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Also stay off reddit hbo max forum! Almost every post is them tearing hbo max apart!
    Why are they tearing HBOMAX apart, what did they do wrong? It's basically being stripped for parts by a desperate CEO.

HBO is prestigious, home renovation and cooking shows are not. They thought they were building a big classy media empire. There hubris overcame their judgement, and now they find they can't afford the house they bought.
    Don't fall into the lie that these eyes are smarter than everyone, they are not, even if they think they are.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We all know that HBO Max is gonna have a nonsense price hike in 2023 once Discovery+ is added. I can see the CEO rubbing his hands together..."Its more programming...we can charge more !"

So are we looking at $14.99 or $19.99 a month next year ? Lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    We all know that HBO Max is gonna have a nonsense price hike in 2023 once Discovery+ is added. I can see the CEO rubbing his hands together..."Its more programming...we can charge more !"

So are we looking at $14.99 or $19.99 a month next year ? Lol
    Once my introductory price wears off at the end of next month I am on the cancel side. I will wait to see how it plays out after they merge the apps probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

I think that came for Sunday's episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.