Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    This might be an insane idea but, what if Slott is positioning this story so that Black Cat changes her mind on Peter due to jealousy? I mean, more than once she's said she gets what she wants.
    If anyone is going to be jealous it will be silk, I'm convinced Black Cat doesn't care about cred, she's just using it to cover up her feeling distraught for the rejection. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts crying next issue, she looked like she was about to break when electro pointed out how stupid her plan was.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    If anyone is going to be jealous it will be silk, I'm convinced Black Cat doesn't care about cred, she's just using it to cover up her feeling distraught for the rejection. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts crying next issue, she looked like she was about to break when electro pointed out how stupid her plan was.
    I was kind of thinking (hoping) the same thing about Black Cat. Also, I fear Silk will not survive this story arch. I hope I am wrong but I think Silk will meet a tragic end.
    Stay Calm. Carry Guns.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    I was kind of thinking (hoping) the same thing about Black Cat. Also, I fear Silk will not survive this story arch. I hope I am wrong but I think Silk will meet a tragic end.
    If she does it won't be in this arc. Since she's due to appear in Spider-Woman 1 which is a tie-in to Spider-Verse. I think Drew has to make sure she's safe or something like that.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

If anything, Silk will be fridged during Spider-verse... Or the end goal is to kill Peter and replace him with Silk.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    If anything, Silk will be fridged during Spider-verse... Or the end goal is to kill Peter and replace him with Silk.
    What you mean you think they'll ''kill'' Peter off twice in 2 or 3 years?

Personally I doubt that'll happen, though I admit I'm a tad biased against the idea in the first place, but I don't think they'll kill Spider-Man AND Wolverine in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    What you mean you think they'll ''kill'' Peter off twice in 2 or 3 years?

Personally I doubt that'll happen, though I admit I'm a tad biased against the idea in the first place, but I don't think they'll kill Spider-Man AND Wolverine in the same year.
    Cause of Death: Over exposure in other books.

But honestly I don't think Slott will kill any one till after Spider-Verse. It's too basic for him to kill anyone before Spider-Verse, and killing anyone in Spider-Verse will be over shadowed by the deaths of the other Spider-people.

I love it! Kill Spider-Man every other year. A new person takes over. It'll be like Christmas.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Replacing Peter with Silk would be another big publicity stunt by Marvel to show how "progressive" they are (they could even announce it on The View again!) but I don't see it happening a few months after Peter is resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pako View Post
    Isn't this more of the gripes coming from the people who have vested interest in specific character portrayals in their pre-OMD forms?
    Is it possible we're all just angry because she's a villain again?

It really is as simple as bad character writing is bad. No second gunman.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

All-New Member

it really doesn't matter who dies now or later in spider-verse. Marvel is re-booting in may 2015 anyways, so its all kind of a moot point.

Astonishing Member

Hasn't "Superior Spider-Junk" already proved that no one can replace Peter Parker, the one true Spider-Man?

Well, I don't know what will happen next issue, but the unmasking thing will have to be definetely stopped. My opinion of how?, an unexpected appearance... MORLUN!!! He stops Black Cat from unmasking Spider-Man at the same time he says "The spider is mine to destroy!!", and possibly hurts her badly. J Jonah Jameson surely get in the middle and he's hurted too. The same thing happens to Electro, and for a moment it seems he's going after both Spiderman and Silk; but he leaves saying they are at the center of the web, and therefore, they will be the last spiders to die.

BANNED

I love it! Kill Spider-Man every other year. A new person takes over. It'll be like Christmas.
    they should do a hunger games with spider characters

Quote Originally Posted by asidx View Post
    it really doesn't matter who dies now or later in spider-verse. Marvel is re-booting in may 2015 anyways, so its all kind of a moot point.
    marvel isn't rebooting, it's just rich johnston putting fuel to have a story

BANNED

Is it possible we're all just angry because she's a villain again?

No. It's the stupid way Slott is making her into a villain again.

If Slott was truly writing the Black Cat's character in character she would've accepted Peter's word that it was Doc Ock and not him. She should've known after such a thing happened in the first place that it wasn't the Spider-Man that she knew.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post
    If Felicia died Peter would be upset and full of regret regardless. She could die in a gang war off screen and peter would be upset and blame himself. Though if Dan wrote it would be 6 words and on the the rest of the story

I hate this Slott arc but give he's written enough great spider stories to give him enough credit that he won't write something that bad.

Since Slott is doing this to Black Cat's character in the first place...I don't give him that much credit to not write something that bad because he already written something that bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post

Not before Spider-Verse she won't.

Silk seems to be an important character in regards to that upcoming storyline.