Default Ribrianne (DBS) VS Mongul: The Yellow Lanterm

Who wins? -------

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Well here are Monguls most recent feats including some of his Yellow Lantern feats as well.

Mongul alone is a titan but with the yellow lantern ring powers and what seems his very skilled use of it would be most detrimental to Ribrianne. MostLy cause it seems when she starts losing confidence in herself and love she losses her strength.

So combine that with Monguls already titan level powers he had already, he hold the great advantages in this fight snd is most likely to take it.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Well here are Monguls most recent feats including some of his Yellow Lantern feats as well.

Mongul alone is a titan but with the yellow lantern ring powers and what seems his very skilled use of it would be most detrimental to Ribrianne. MostLy cause it seems when she starts losing confidence in herself and love she losses her strength.

So combine that with Monguls already titan level powers he had already, he hold the great advantages in this fight snd is most likely to take it.
    Speed kills,and if she can hit hard enough to hurt him, she can blitz him.

Confidence doesn't really have anything to do with her power. It increases depending on if people send her their love, but that's about it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral