Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
The only people this would please are the aging white men who refuse to let go of their twenties and Liefeld lithographs.
Well I mean... everybody's aging... and I'm not white but black so this statement is patently just untrue.

That being said:
General Changes
•Completely revamped creative talent. Many experienced creators from the past rejoin, and bring their skills to the task. Many promising newcomers are hired from sources that aren't Twitter fan art. The driving factor for hiring is not "woman writes woman", "black writes black", "gay writes gay" etc. but rather "how good they are as a creator", the way it should be.
I agree with this... I... Are we sure this is happening? That sounds like something that shouldn't be happening. Race based hiring sounds illegal af. but sure the goal should be creativity and NEVER quota's or whatever honestly we shouldn't even know the race/religion/creed/whatever of the person when we pick up a book.

Specific Changes
•Carol Danvers is now Ms. Marvel again with the iconic sexy look, with her genuinely flawed but much more likable personality.
•Same with Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Psylocke and so on.
•Falcon never becomes Cap, X-23 doesn't become Wolverine, Amadeus Cho remains a brainy nerd but doesn't become Hulk. Their characters instead develop naturally.
•Miles Morales exists but has an all new identity and is written more like ITSV and PS4
•Same with Kamala Khan who is also given more depth as a character and less emphasis on her religion/race.
•Wolverine is now an R-rated action hero as a comic book character, like he should be.
•Spider-Man is portrayed like his better stories and not like in Dan Slott's run.
•Iceman is no longer forcibly made gay after decades of being straight.
•The Fantastic Four are the greatest team of the setting and treated as such.
•Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are now mutants and Magneto's children again.
•Jane Foster remains a civilian and never becomes Thor.
•X-Men are now back in Westchester.
•Other characters like Riri Williams, America Chavez, and a lot of the Champions are put on the backburner and HEAVILY reinvented if reintroduced. Characters like the New New Warriors and Children of the Atom no longer exist.
I...some of this is cool some of this is needless. The story of marvel has to be able to grow, even if slowly. more on that after giving it some thought