Default Dormmamu, they've come to bargain

The following are trapped in Dormammu's realm, and are brought before him completely unarmed and de-powered, about to be tortured and destroyed. The goal is 'to convince him to release them through speechcraft, persuasion, bargaining, or manipulation, and send them back to their homes without harming them. They've had one day to learn about Dormammu and his personality/traits before being trapped in his realm.

How do each of these people fare with their negotiating/bargaining/persuading abilities against Dormammu, if they're trapped in his dimension?

1. John Constantine

2. TAO

3. Ebony Maw

4. David Xanatos

5. Lex Luthor

6. Harley Quinn

7. Loki

Who fares the best in the negotiating/bargaining/persuading/manipulating of Dormammu?

Remember all the deaths Strange suffered because of the time loop? Harley Quinn suffers them all without a timeloop. Her corpse is soon no longer recognizable as ever having been human.

BANNED

Imo Loki would def survive

Astonishing Member

I just imagine Loki being all like 'C'mon man, remember the fun times we had together?'

Constantine has the ability to make even his friends want to punch him in the face, so I’m not sure how he’d manage with The Dorm.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Constantine has the ability to make even his friends want to punch him in the face, so I’m not sure how he’d manage with The Dorm.
    Yeah JC would honestly do better with Blackmail instead of Bargaining. That's his way of working. He always has something on everyone to get his way even when they hate him.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Comic Maw might well be able to sway the Dorm. He swayed Strange, and Strange has amazing defenses and MANY fewer pushable buttons than the Dorm.

Loki, as well, might be able to do something - he's a schemer par excellence, though he uses more power in his schemes, and uses disguise and astral projection to great effect, two things that are not available to him here. Loki also has enough contacts or tricks or raw power to potentially be of use to the Dorm.

All of the others fail relatively miserably.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan