Astonishing Member

Default Does Mike Tyson Look like Nat King Cole?

When I first saw Mike Tyson's picture in 1987, I thought that he looked like Nat King Cole. Upon learning that he was a Boxer, I could only imagine him singing and swinging his punches with style and grace. Tell me if there isn't a family gene that might make Tyson and King related?

I really can see Mike Tyson singing this song...

Niffleheim

doesn't Tyson have a lisp? and nobody can sing like Nat King Cole. NOBODY lmao! my god! i wanna hit something because you actually thought of this.

Incredible Member

blasphemy

And they carried themselves entirely differently. Nat King Cole gives off the completed inverted Vibe of Tyson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFgS57vyQWw

Standing Member

Nat Cole and Oscar Peterson didn't look alike, but when they sang, they sounded almost alike. Nat's voice was maybe slightly deeper (from too much smoking?). The Canadian jazz musician, Peterson, is better known for his piano playing, while the American jazz crooner, Cole, is better known for his singing--but they both did both very well.

Last edited by Jim Kelly; 06-01-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Boisterously Confused

Wtf?!?

No!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Nat Cole and Oscar Peterson didn't look alike, but when they sang, they sounded almost alike. Nat's voice was maybe slightly deeper (from too much smoking?). The Canadian jazz musician, Peterson, is better known for his piano playing, while the American jazz crooner, Cole, is better known for his singing--but
    I never heard him sing, thanks.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!