Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I have to choose Johnny Storm friendship is the strongest. I always love their team ups in stories. After all, Johnny did help build Spider-man his spider-mobile, now that’s a strong friendship right there.

I hope the mentorship with Miles grows and evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope the mentorship with Miles grows and evolves.
    I kind of don't expect it to get any deeper then it's depicted now so Peter doesn't interfere with Miles' solo (Spencer doesn't seem all that interested in doing anything with Peter and Miles).

Johnny is his love and Felicia is his only friend.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Fantastic Four but mostly Johnny. Gage did a good job with his Spidey/FF mini-series.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    LMAO, indeed
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Johnny and the FF are probably his strongest objectively, but I like his friendship with Daredevil the most. Those two make an awesome team and I love that they balance each other out. Matt is more mature than Peter and often sees the bigger picture more since crime fighting is a full time job for him while Peter just sees crimefighting as a part time job, in a way. However, Peter's humor can keep Matt from getting carried away in his obsession and guilt complex. In some ways, they remind me a bit of a more street level equivalent of Superman and Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Parker View Post
    Johnny and the FF are probably his strongest objectively, but I like his friendship with Daredevil the most...
    My thoughts exactly. I loved the 1990s - 2000s Era Spidey/Daredevil and Spidey/Black Cat superhero friendships. Sadly, OMD and some Daredevil retcons derailed these relationships which are only now (thankfully) getting back on track.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Johnny and the FF are probably his strongest objectively, but I like his friendship with Daredevil the most. Those two make an awesome team and I love that they balance each other out. Matt is more mature than Peter and often sees the bigger picture more since crime fighting is a full time job for him while Peter just sees crimefighting as a part time job, in a way. However, Peter's humor can keep Matt from getting carried away in his obsession and guilt complex. In some ways, they remind me a bit of a more street level equivalent of Superman and Batman.
    If there was anything in Guardian Devil that was worth it, it was the scene near the end with Spider-Man comforting Daredevil by reminding him that he still managed to save an innocent baby and give said baby a shot at a good life. As for Matt's guilt complex, that actually is something he and Peter have in common, given how often Peter's been shown blaming himself if he fails to save someone; he just covers it up with snarky humor and quips so no one sees how badly he's hurting, while Matt wears his rage on his sleeve.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If there was anything in Guardian Devil that was worth it, it was the scene near the end with Spider-Man comforting Daredevil by reminding him that he still managed to save an innocent baby and give said baby a shot at a good life. As for Matt's guilt complex, that actually is something he and Peter have in common, given how often Peter's been shown blaming himself if he fails to save someone; he just covers it up with snarky humor and quips so no one sees how badly he's hurting, while Matt wears his rage on his sleeve.
    Oh, absolutely. The reverse of this was in "Death of Jean DeWolf", where Matt approached the situation with a much clearer head than Peter (even though he too had lost a friend to the Sin Eater), and stopped Peter from crossing the line and murdering Carter.

These two have an excellent bromance and I love that they were so close because they were so similar. The two marvel heroes most devoted to looking out for the little guy need to stick together after all.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh, absolutely. The reverse of this was in "Death of Jean DeWolf", where Matt approached the situation with a much clearer head than Peter (even though he too had lost a friend to the Sin Eater), and stopped Peter from crossing the line and murdering Carter.

These two have an excellent bromance and I love that they were so close because they were so similar. The two marvel heroes most devoted to looking out for the little guy need to stick together after all.
    Definitely. That's also why I appreciate Spidey's appearances in Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil, since those issues show how much respect and trust still exists between those two even if they don't remember each other's real names anymore.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I always viewed Johnny and Matt as his closest friends. Heck I’ll include the rest of the F4 in that. That relationship is special.

BANNED

Deadpool unforunately

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Deadpool unforunately
    There was the potential to develop Peter's superhero friendship with the following respectively:

1. Captain Britain
    2. Carol Danvers
    3. Jessica Drew
    4. Tigra
    5. Black Widow
    6. Jennifer Walters
    7. The Beast

These friendship have potential. Too bad we never got to see a developed superhero friendship with Carol Danvers and Peter Parker, along with Peter Parker and Jessica Drew.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Felicia shoud be on his **** list of people hell never give an ounce of respect and is only interested in putting them behind bars alongside punisher akd eddie brock.