Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Heavens no. The Batman mythos in the comics has veered too far into metahuman territory as it is. They need to ease off it, not give him a meta sidekick.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Cassandra Cain, Duke Thomas, Clayface, Gotham Girl, and Jarro all still exist; he has plenty superpowered proteges.

yes, Cassandra isn't technically a meta but the way people write her abilities she might as well be.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Cassandra Cain, Duke Thomas, Clayface, Gotham Girl, and Jarro all still exist; he has plenty superpowered proteges.

yes, Cassandra isn't technically a meta but the way people write her abilities she might as well be.
    Bruce himself falls into that category. If we're holding it against Cass we may as well for Bruce.

Bruce walks the line, Cass plays hopscotch with it.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Bruce walks the line, Cass plays hopscotch with it.
    Batgod is worse than Cass reading muscle movement. Both are outrageous, but come on.

Cass is Batgod in a 90 pound package with 1/10 of the supporting material. Batman is outrageous, Cass is flat out ridiculous.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-04-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Don’t forget he had Azrael when Jean-Paul was abnormally strengthened as well.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP