Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

James Jaspers not being on Krakoa is probably for the best. The only worse decision I can think of is allowing Amahl Farouk aboard.

Is Mister M and Lorelei Travison the island?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I would like any surviving Neo to move to the island. I think that would cause some interesting/entertaining drama to unfold.
    From your lips to Hickman's ears! That would be epic especially if they settled on Arrako

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    James Jaspers not being on Krakoa is probably for the best. The only worse decision I can think of is allowing Amahl Farouk aboard.
    How is Amahl worse than Jim? Jim is way worse..I actually want a new story for Amahl since Apoc is on island ,Amahl could be the new Apoc,say he's been looking for his original body that has been somehow spelled by ancient magic never to accept his spirit into it.Maybe say it's one of the relics housed in Ecuador's vault so you make him cross paths with the CoV and make some alliance while he seeks his true vessel

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    How is Amahl worse than Jim? Jim is way worse..I actually want a new story for Amahl since Apoc is on island ,Amahl could be the new Apoc,say he's been looking for his original body that has been somehow spelled by ancient magic never to accept his spirit into it.Maybe say it's one of the relics housed in Ecuador's vault so you make him cross paths with the CoV and make some alliance while he seeks his true vessel
    Shadow King was more of a solo threat than a group threat. There's so many telepaths now.... Just imagine Amahl Farouk trying to throw down with Benet du Paris. Sure, he might be able to win on-on-one, but if ANYONE else steps up to help Exodus, then Shadow King is toast. Oooohh…. If Scanner comes back we could find out what happens if Scanner goes at it with Shadow King. She knocked Xavier clean out of the Astral Plane into his physical body, what would happen to someone who doesn't have a physical body?

Shadowking looking for asylum on Krakoa is the moment I’m waiting for. I don’t think Xavier will allow it...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Shadowking looking for asylum on Krakoa is the moment I’m waiting for. I don’t think Xavier will allow it...
    Yeah that would be a very complicated one. Also, the fact there's a lot of telepaths on the island wouldn't make me feel safe about him. He knows what he's doing and he's influenced strong telepaths before. It doesn't have to be a tp battle, he could do more subtle stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I would like any surviving Neo to move to the island. I think that would cause some interesting/entertaining drama to unfold.
    I'm pretty sure the Neo as whole were killed by the Evolutionaries in X-Men: Giant Size #1 (2011) -- now, that I think about it the Neo did possessed the "X-Gene" -- I see no reason they can't be brought back via the Krakoan method or the Morlocks for that matter.
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-14-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Gotta say some of these I'm not expecting to see any time soon since they're minor background characters. Then there's people like Madame Sanctity who have lots of reasons not to be on Krakoa.