Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default Mutants Not Yet on Krakoa

Hi! I love this topic, I have been looking for something like this for months :P (originally talking about Tycons topic)

Now, I have been doing my own list of mutants not yet in krakoa, datamining the marvel wikia/fandom site...

What I did was first use my script that make a list of all characters in the wikia (updated last week) and put a score according many things based on appearences in books (how many books, their role in them, how many series, etc)

Then in the same excel I filtered only characters from Earth-616, and mutants, and then filter out the ones with krakoan citizenship... The result is in the following link:

updated link in the next post

Then I began highlighting in yellow the ones I didn't find in Tycon's list one by one (not yet completed)

The list is far from reliable... first the script I use still doesn't completely load all characters correctly, then, and most importantly it is terrible finding the ones that are mutants (because of how the wikia tag them), and then even krakoan citizenship is not reliable either...

More importantly, I filter the ones being in this site not having read every x-men comic and very quickly, so I am sure I have made a lot of mistakes there...

All that been said, I am uploading this list so that people that really know what they are doing can read it and perhaps remember characters really not in this list (the one in the first post) that really should be in that list... and ask for them to be added? I don't know, I just wanted to do help as I could with Tycon's project

edit: The manual filter (where I filter out not mutants, and other things, is still being done... you will find a black line where I have reached doing that). Remember the list is ordered by "importance" of the characters, so the lower you go the more obscure the characters should be

edit2: feel free to edit whatever you want from the list, I gave everyone write permission...
    Last edited by Xelloss; 06-02-2020 at 07:17 AM.