Default Stargirl (DC Universe/CW) Discussion/Spoilers

I feel like we need this, yes there’s the characters appreciation thread but other plot points we don’t have a JSA appreciation thread(though I’d like one) and we can’t just take over other threads, I’m thinking the Hal Jordan thread as of late. So let’s talk here, about your thoughts on the show, the characters, and etc.

I also want to say, full warning to readers of this for spoilers. I say this because some people, like myself, watch it on DC universe but then others watch it on CW the next day. So if you watch it on CW, wait a day before reading.

With that in mind I will get started by saying how I really like this show and how it feels like a stealth JSA show at times. I’m a big fan of the JSA and I like how the people behind this show have at least included some of that history in this show. I also can’t wait to see future possibilities with other characters and potential heroes.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

There are two threads discussing it, one here the other in tv, ... terrific show.

STARMAN/STARGIRL APPRECIATION - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ion-2020/page7

STARGIRL TV SHOW - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...TV-Show/page21
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-02-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Oh, well then I’ve made a mistake. Mods feel free to delete this then.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.