Default King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man” Peter David and Greg Land

Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality continued in

King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man”

Thanks corrected

This December will start the event“ King In Black ”, which brings the dark god of the Knull symbiotes to Earth, but before that there will be a prequel in five-issue limited series form titled "King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man" by writer Peter David and artist Greg Land. David and Land recently collaborated on a Symbiote Spider-Man title dating back to the days before Venom, when Peter Parker was still wearing the black symbiote suit. Now, with Knull heading to Earth, it seems that some events from Peter's past will be picked up, while some unexpected characters will appear who apparently play a role in the story.
    Knull, the King in Black, has set his eyes on Earth, but as avid marvelists know, his hand has been working on the edge of the Marvel Universe for years - according to the official synopsis for King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man # one -. In this series, witness one of Knull's first attempts to bring life from the darkness of non-creation! From creators Peter David and Greg Land comes a titanic tale connecting to this year's epic King In Black

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-venom-kin...der-man-story/
    Last edited by juan678; 08-10-2020 at 01:17 AM.

This December will start the event“ King In Black ”, which brings the dark god of the Knull symbiotes to Earth, but before that there will be a prequel in five-issue limited series form titled "King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man" by writer Peter David and artist Greg Land. David and Land recently collaborated on a Symbiote Spider-Man title dating back to the days before Venom, when Peter Parker was still wearing the black symbiote suit. Now, with Knull heading to Earth, it seems that some events from Peter's past will be picked up, while some unexpected characters will appear who apparently play a role in the story.
    Knull, the King in Black, has set his eyes on Earth, but as avid marvelists know, his hand has been working on the edge of the Marvel Universe for years - according to the official synopsis for King in Black: Symbiote Spider-Man # one -. In this series, witness one of Knull's first attempts to bring life from the darkness of non-creation! From creators Peter David and Greg Land comes a titanic tale connecting to this year's epic King In Black!

google translate
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

An English language press release...
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-venom-kin...der-man-story/
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

... so is this before or after Peter learns it is alive and becoming a parasite?

Tio, que lo has posteado en español.

Astonishing Member

The previous two volumes of Symbiote Spider-Man limited series were must reads.
    This might be one of the most popular Limited series of Spider-Man that i have seen,sure there have been awesome secondary Spider-Man comic that lasted for hundred´s of stories,a What If story spined in hundred´s of stories of the MC2 and Spider-Girl.
    But i can´t say i remember a limited series having two continuations as Symbiote Spider-Man (With the consistency of having the same creative team),closest thing i remember was the Deadly Foes of Spider-Man and the continuation named Lethal Foes of Spider-Man in the early 90´s.
    So i will be collecting this new limited series for sure.
    I am intrigued to see what will be the story theme,the first volume was quite different from the second volume.I am guessing Time Travel because Kang is in the cover.
    Speaking of Kang,i don´t think Spider-Man ever meet this villain that have the most simple origin of all villains.
    And looking at the cover i don´t think Spider-Man meet Black Knight or Rocket Raccon as well.Actually Rocket Raccon had just apeared in some stories of the Incredible Hulk comic book at that point of the continuity.
    Muchas Gracias por la Información.