Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kindred?

These solicits are related to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    These solicits are related to this:
    So the big bad is Norman Osborn after all. Me likey! He's always been my favorite Spider-Man villain!

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=WebSlingWonder;5010565]So the big bad is Norman Osborn after all. Me likey! He's always been my favorite Spider-Man villain![/QUOTEGoblin could actually be Harry? It still does not answer the Kindred question.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 06-15-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Norm is always Pete’s arch enemy. It still does not answer the Kindred question.
    No, I know he's not Kindred; I'm just glad that Kindred isn't a new arch enemy for Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    No, I know he's not Kindred; I'm just glad that Kindred isn't a new arch enemy for Peter.
    Part of me still wants Norman to be responsible (in some way) for OMD. It'd be the ultimate spiteful middle finger to Peter which fits his character.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Part of me still wants Norman to be responsible (in some way) for OMD. It'd be the ultimate spiteful middle finger to Peter which fits his character.
    Whose to say he couldn't be?

Mighty Member

He could be Kinderd

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=fin5;5010693]He could be Kinderd[/QUOTE

I am still going with Ned as Kindred, but Harry is more likely then Norm

Astonishing Member

To be honest, I hope that Kindred is not connected to Norman, and at least that he's not Harry. Somehow too obvious, in my opinion.
    But it seems to me that there will certainly be some kind of connection with OMD.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Morgoth;5011783]To be honest, I hope that Kindred is not connected to Norman, and at least that he's not Harry. Somehow too obvious, in my opinion.
    But it seems to me that there will certainly be some kind of connection with OMD.[/QUOTE
    I certainly agree with you: I want it to be Ned, but imagine Kindred turns out to be Gwen wanting revenge on BOTH Norm and Pete? That would be wild ( although I do not want Gwen on the Osborn level).

Astonishing Member

Remember guys, whoever this Kindred really is, he was capable of submmit Wilson Fisk/Kingpin's will. There aren't many individuals who Kingpin could be afraid, so that complicates to solve the mistery about Kindred's identity.

[QUOTE=NC_Yankee;5011853]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    To be honest, I hope that Kindred is not connected to Norman, and at least that he's not Harry. Somehow too obvious, in my opinion.
    But it seems to me that there will certainly be some kind of connection with OMD.[/QUOTE
    I certainly agree with you: I want it to be Ned, but imagine Kindred turns out to be Gwen wanting revenge on BOTH Norm and Pete? That would be wild ( although I do not want Gwen on the Osborn level).
    PLEASE DELETE DOUBLE-POST

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Remember guys, whoever this Kindred really is, he was capable of submmit Wilson Fisk/Kingpin's will. There aren't many individuals who Kingpin could be afraid, so that complicates to solve the mistery about Kindred's identity.
    Being sent to Hell can do that to a person. Remember, all the Ghost Riders were normal people before their fateful changes. Gwen could have easily gained a massive power-up in the dark realm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Being sent to Hell can do that to a person. Remember, all the Ghost Riders were normal people before their fateful changes. Gwen could have easily gained a massive power-up in the dark realm.
    That is certainly true but here is why I dismissed Gwen. 1:What did she do to deserve to go to Hell? Shacking up with Osborn? Being mean to Aunt May? If that is the standard, then 99.999999% of us are going to Hell. 2: If Spencer goes in that direction he will create so much anger with the readers. It would be Sins Past on steroids. She has to be a suspect ( including the scenario I mentioned earlier, but for the two reasons I mentioned I just do not see it