Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Lightbulb Your Best ever Marvel TV Shows produced?

Marvel TV Series was always being popular with the biggest ever creation by Marvel Cinematic Universe. The Comic Magazine which made a new revolution of creating superheroes- 'Batman to Spiderman' came to spotlight with ever popular movies and running most watched TV series from time to time.

Sharing popular TV series, ever made by Marvel Studios;
    1. X-Men (1992-1997)
    2. Runaways (2017-2019)
    3. Luke Cage (2016-2018)
    4. The Punisher (2017-2019)
    5. Legion (2017-2019)
    6. Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994-1998)
    7. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)
    8. Agent Carter (2015-2016)
    9. Daredevil (2015-2018)
    10. Jessica Jones (2015-2019)

Fi-T-Top10-Marvel-TV-Shows-Of-All-Time-720p30_480.jpg

BANNED

1. Legion
    2. Daredevil
    3. X-Men The Animated Series
    4. Jessica Jones
    5. Spiderman The Animated Series

I'd toss the Incredible Hulk (1977-81) in as well which is amazing because everything else Marvel tried on television before the 1990s flopped horribly.
    Power with Girl is better.

^^^yeah, that was a big part of my childhood comics related fun for many years.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are all personal favorites.

Oddly, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series from MTV ranks high for me as well, despite not having the classic villains, J Jonah, Aunt May...it still managed to capture Spidey himself for me.
    But I totally get ppl not liking it!

Astonishing Member

Live action tv shows:

Daredevil
    Agents of SHIELD
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage (Cottonmouth arc)
    Agent Carter
    X-men: The Gifted
    Legion
    Luke Cage (rest of the series)

Cartoons:

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    X-men: Evolution
    X-men: TAS
    Spectacular Spider-man
    Spider-man TAS
    MTV Spider-man

So bad they're good, no they're still terrible:

Night Man
    Iron Fist
    Inhumans

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Daredevil, Agents of SHIELD, and season 1 of Agent Carter.

Live action:

Daredevil! Hands down and without question the best thing Marvel has done. From the casting to the story telling, I LOVED it! I hope it gets picked up somewhere.

Cartoons:
    Spider-Man The Animated Series. I was a kid and this show is what sparked my love for Spider-Man.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Daredevil.

Cartoons

X-Men Evolution
    Spectacular Spiderman

Live Action

Legion.

I like when stories work beyond the status quo of straightforward cardboard comic books stories. Legion was mind bugling challenging. The topsy turvyness of the story is the most impressive storytelling Marvel has ever done including movies.

The Netflix shows that were once part of the MCU were good but nothing outside the comic box of fighting villains and bad guys. I enjoyed them a lot more than their MCU counterpart movies though. Luke Cage, Defenders and Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Live action:

Daredevil! Hands down and without question the best thing Marvel has done. From the casting to the story telling, I LOVED it! I hope it gets picked up somewhere.

Cartoons:
    Spider-Man The Animated Series. I was a kid and this show is what sparked my love for Spider-Man.
    The Netflix stuff, with maybe one exception, has been the best stuff produced in the MCU setting. It is a shame Marvel will probably introduced a new Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage into the MCU movies excising the Netflix stuff from official continuity.

Glad to see a few people mention Legion. Always felt that show didn't get the love it deserved.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Best Live Action Marvel Shows: Incredible Hulk, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Punisher, Agent Carter, Legion, & Agents of Shield.

Good Live Action: Gifted, Runaways, Cloak and Dagger, and Defenders.

Best Animation Marvel Shows: X-Men TAS, Spider-Man TAS, Season 2 of 1994 Fantastic Four, X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men, Spectacular Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, & Avengers EMH.

Good Animation Marvel Shows: Incredible Hulk 90's Series, Hulk and the Agents of Smash, Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends (Especially the Origin Episodes), Fantastic Four Worlds Greatest Heroes, MTV Spider-Man The New Animated Series, & Iron Man Armored Adventures.

Never Saw the Big Hero Six animated Series no opinion.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 06-06-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^yeah, that was a big part of my childhood comics related fun for many years.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are all personal favorites.

Oddly, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series from MTV ranks high for me as well, despite not having the classic villains, J Jonah, Aunt May...it still managed to capture Spidey himself for me.
    But I totally get ppl not liking it!
    Yeah, the Hulk show, at least the average episodes, look corny now but it was the first show based on a comic book character to even conceive of the idea of doing it seriously for an adult audience. It's way above everything else being done at that time. It was over a year before Superman the Movie. That was the era of that Spider-Man tv show that was a joke and those two Captain America movies. Even in 1990, almost ten years after the Hulk was over, they did that horrible Captain America movie that made the Hulk look like the greatest thing ever by comparison. In live action, I don't think Marvel hit it big until 2000 with the X-Men movie and even longer before Marvel did another decent live action tv show.

The Agent Carter show was great while it lasted. Most of the Netflix shows. Granted, counting them as television is iffy. Agents of Shield has been handicapped by having to align with the movies but has still been good.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah, the Hulk show, at least the average episodes, look corny now but it was the first show based on a comic book character to even conceive of the idea of doing it seriously for an adult audience. It's way above everything else being done at that time. It was over a year before Superman the Movie. That was the era of that Spider-Man tv show that was a joke and those two Captain America movies. Even in 1990, almost ten years after the Hulk was over, they did that horrible Captain America movie that made the Hulk look like the greatest thing ever by comparison. In live action, I don't think Marvel hit it big until 2000 with the X-Men movie and even longer before Marvel did another decent live action tv show.

The Agent Carter show was great while it lasted. Most of the Netflix shows. Granted, counting them as television is iffy. Agents of Shield has been handicapped by having to align with the movies but has still been good.
    The Hulk show is still my favorite Marvel show even with it being dated and extremely formulaic I mean every episode starts with David either getting into town or having arrived shortly before the episode, between the 15 to 20 minute mark he becomes Hulk, around 40 minute mark Hulk again, and he leaves town hitchhiking at the end. But the episodic nature makes it the Marvel show I go most back to because I can watch an episode get the whole story and continue with my day.

My Top 3:

1. X-Men: Evolution

2. Spectacular Spider-Man

3. Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-05-2020 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.