With all the hoopla over DC director's cut lately, wondering if there's any call for this.

Both of course had a lot of reshoots-"Rogue One"'s trailers feature several scenes that are totally different to the movie, although it's possible some were just deleted (I have a theory that the scene with Saw "What happens if they take you" was perhaps a flashback to him leaving her behind, and not simply an alternate version of the main Saw scene with a different look). It looks like in particular some elements of Scarif were different, with Krennic taking a more active role in the battle. Also there's that shot of Vader looking at what appears to be a schematic of the Death Star (perhaps on the Death Star itself). I'm wondering if perhaps there's a different cut of the movie that's complete and could be interesting to see.

As for the sequels, not sure if much was altered in reshoots although I think TLJ originally was going to have Finn be a pilot, judging by the "sizzle reel" footage.

SOLO of course had a slightly similar situation to Justice League, switching directors in the middle of production, however, I'm not sure how much of Solo was shot with Lord and Miller, or how much of their footage is in the final cut.

Star Wars fans of course have often demanded an alternate cut of films on home video-the OT's original versions that is (There hasn't really been a similar drive for the prequels, which also were altered a few times too-TPM's DVD extended the pod race, and of course the blu-ray gave us the CG Yoda; AOTC reedited part of the Dooku battle and added some extra seconds to Anakin's confession; ROTS largely remained the same I think apart from one or two edits).

I'm not sure what Disney's/Lucasfilm's feelings/policy are regarding these kinds of things-they haven't, for example, released the unedited OT (although there might be some other factors preventing that).