Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Can I have a link to where he said that?
    There is a link to the podcast higher up in this thread.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    He's never said or implied any of this anywhere to my knowledge.
    Definitely. Bendis being open to Jon being de-aged again is absolutely me reading the tea leaves here based upon what Bendis said. However, I don't think I am wrong

The rest though is backed up by stuff Bendis has said here and in his many Word Balloon interviews
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 06-09-2020 at 04:47 PM.

I've always said they should have kept young Jon in the present and have LOSH Jon be from 5 years in the future. No need to age the character for him to join a future team. Sure, LOSH's links to Bendis' Superman books would be diminished and he'd have to write kid Jon in the present, but that would have been a much better solution if they wanted to add older Jon to the Legion so much.

In my head canon young Jon is still in the present and Miss Martian is his sitter. She wants to have a better idea of what it's like to be an alien truly adapted to human living like Kal-El AND she could pose as either of Jon's parents whenever needed. She'd be a supporting character in a new Super Sons series.

What they need to do is just make a decision and stick to that decision. Do they want him teen, adolescent, or not at all? Pick one and be done with it. A Black Label book or some otherwise out-of-continuity stuff featuring a different version notwithstanding, there is absolutely zero need for two Jons running around in the same continuity.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-10-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El