Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

It sucks that she had two shots at a DTV, and they didn't have the best people in charge of either.

Bloodlines especially drew from like 5 different great storylines from the source material. It bungling them is on the movie, not the source material, but good luck telling that to the higher ups.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I thought the 1st one got plenty of good reviews??? And not as if Harley Quinn follows source material lol. If we can get a Harley Quinn, Young Justice series that are pretty original in their storytellings, there's is no reason for WW to get hers.
    Hopefully, the DC Fandome in August will provide us with some surprises. If we don't hear anything at that event, then I will get worried.

Hopefully, with the rumored Amazons spin-off (be it a HBO series or a film), it shows that a multimedia Wonderverse is at least in the cards, which is still progress from just 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay if we had to pick the new Wonder Woman movie which storyline would you want to see?
    WW84 for me.
    In animation beats me, maybe a Wonder Woman story set in the Bombshells Universe. Or better yet just do a DC Bombshells animated series in the same vein as She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay if we had to pick the new Wonder Woman movie which storyline would you want to see?
    The Hiketeia.

Astonishing Member

I want Wonder Woman animated shorts done in that Max Flesicher style. BTAS took inspiration from those Fleischer so why can’t a Wonder Woman show? It’d be awesome, and a refreshing change of pace from those bland pseudo-anime style that the recent DC animated flicks have taken.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 06-28-2020 at 06:57 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    WW84 for me.
    In animation beats me, maybe a Wonder Woman story set in the Bombshells Universe. Or better yet just do a DC Bombshells animated series in the same vein as She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
    For some reason, I can't find AmiMizuno's original question about asking what storyline we would like to see, but that question is what I'm answering.

I would actually love to see the current 4 Horsewomen in animated form. A piece of me wants it to end in an Amazons vs. Valkeryies battle, but since the last two animated movies ended with an Amazons battle, I'd prefer a 4 horsewomen vs. Diana, Donna Troy, Nubia, and Cassie battle.

I also would love to see a trilogy of animated films based of Justice League Dark's The Witching War with the Circe with fire hair design - at first I was hesitant to it, but now I absolutely love it.

I want an animated movie with a proper Cheetah origin story, a mix of Perez and Rucka. She had so many appearances in animation yet not a single one had a comic book accurate origin (and the movie seems to be going into a different direction as well).

I also want something in the Lynda Carter's show continuity. Wasn't Nubia supposed to make an appearance there? I want that story animated.

Aside from that: Challenge of the Gods, The Contest/Challenge of Artemis (just change White Magician for Circe and Hippolyta's characterization) and a Wonder Girl origin (either Donna or Cassie).

Also, I'm forgetting the name of the story...It's from the Bronze Age the one where Cheetah, Dr Psycho, Silver Swan and Angle Man team up and Etta becomes Wonder Woman. That would be great too.
    Last edited by Psy-lock; 06-29-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Incredible Member

Also, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would also love to see the Children of the Gods arc as an animated film. Personally, I thought Robinson had a great idea with terrible execution. I would change a few details like Grail would be the main mastermind with Giganta as her muscle. Make it so Grail's goal is a personal one, so if she is able to kill the children of Zeus, she can become a Supreme Goddess and bring her mother back to life. Then add First Born to the arc and have him be a reluctant ally to Wonder Woman. I would drop everything having to do with Darkseid and the Zeus appearance and a little more Etta and Steve and Sasha and Argus to round out the supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Also, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would also love to see the Children of the Gods arc as an animated film. Personally, I thought Robinson had a great idea with terrible execution. I would change a few details like Grail would be the main mastermind with Giganta as her muscle. Make it so Grail's goal is a personal one, so if she is able to kill the children of Zeus, she can become a Supreme Goddess and bring her mother back to life. Then add First Born to the arc and have him be a reluctant ally to Wonder Woman. I would drop everything having to do with Darkseid and the Zeus appearance and a little more Etta and Steve and Sasha and Argus to round out the supporting cast.
    Children of the Gods could have worked if Diana was always the main target for Darkseid and not Zeus.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor