Default Deathstrike vs Bucky

X2's Deathstrike vs MCU's Winter Soldier.

Who wins?

BANNED

She was pretty tough plus she has Adimantium bones AND a healing factor, I’d go for Deathstrike

It’s the arena. Buck has no way of putting her down for good there.

I think Bucky has every chance of getting a ten-count victory.

For starters, he has a gun - and a couple of bloodlusted shots into Lady Deathstrike's eyes would certainly put her down for ten.

But he's also got a vibranium arm. X-Men movie adamantium was shown to be practically invulnerable, except when other adamantium objects struck it. Similar can be said for the MCU's vibranium (only Black Panther's vibranium claws and Thanos' double-bladed sword - which we can surely assume was made of a similarly strong metal - were able to damage it).

Ergo, we can ascertain that they're about as strong as each other, so Bucky should be able to cause some serious damage with a bloodlusted punch to her skull.
    Last edited by KJS; 06-05-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Bucky grabs both her hands and makes Lady Deathstrike stab herself over and over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Bucky grabs both her hands and makes Lady Deathstrike stab herself over and over.
    Deathstrike twists herself out of that, heals in seconds then she eventually wins. He can't put her down, she can kill him.

She gets ten-counted by electrocution. Bucky's weaponry can probably do comparable damage.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post

She gets ten-counted by electrocution. Bucky's weaponry can probably do comparable damage.
    Bucky's standard weaponry is "gun" and I don't see her getting 10-counted by one of those.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan