Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would Kurt and Marie Be Affected If Mystique Died?

How would Mystique's death affect her biological son and adopted daughter? Do you think they could still bring themselves to mourn her given all she has done, especially if she were to die by the hands of one of their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    How would Mystique's death affect her biological son and adopted daughter? Do you think they could still bring themselves to mourn her given all she has done, especially if she were to die by the hands of one of their friends.
    Rogue's name is Anna-Marie or Anna, but really just Rogue. The movie character was named Marie.

Yes, they would be affected but current Marvel would only show Kurt's reaction.

Given how much she's tricked and manipulated them over the years, I doubt it.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Given how much she's tricked and manipulated them over the years, I doubt it.
    Even with all the crap, both would still have some feelings on it. It may not be missing a loved one, but it would definitely be painful. Even though Rogue may have different feelings now, she would mourn the mother she once loved.

BANNED

They're complete ingrates, so no.

I imagine since Kurt just got back from Heaven, that death to him doesn't mean anything. He's escaped Heaven, his pal Wolverine escaped Hell - death means nothing except that you get to take a break from the nonsense
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Even with all the crap, both would still have some feelings on it. It may not be missing a loved one, but it would definitely be painful. Even though Rogue may have different feelings now, she would mourn the mother she once loved.
    ^My thoughts
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Mystique died recently. It won't be happening again soon. But even then, Rogue didn't give a damn. No eulogy. Not even a service.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Mystique died recently. It won't be happening again soon. But even then, Rogue didn't give a damn. No eulogy. Not even a service.
    She knew everything Mystique told her was complete garbage just so she could keep Rogue wrapped around her sneaky blue fingers.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

They would be affected, probably even feel sad, but I also measure there would be a great deal of relief.

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    I think we might get to see in the near future. In this Axis event Nightcrawler and Rogue are supposed to fight Mystique in a 2 vs. 1 according to the recently released November 2014 Marvel Comics solicits.

Rogue and Kurt would most likely be devastated, but most likely happy that she is in a better place and reunited with Destiny. That is if Mystique officially dies for good, and not for like ten minutes only to be resurrected again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Rogue and Kurt would most likely be devastated, but most likely happy that she is in a better place and reunited with Destiny. That is if Mystique officially dies for good, and not for like ten minutes only to be resurrected again.
    LOL, like Mystique would get into heaven.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    LOL, like Mystique would get into heaven.
    Never underestimate the power of a lesbian blue chick who can alter her physical appearance. I bet Saint Paul would let her through the Pearly Gates if she did a Donkey Show with him.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Well said Jen - you can dislike your parents for their mistakes, but still love them dearly at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Never underestimate the power of a lesbian blue chick who can alter her physical appearance. I bet Saint Paul would let her through the Pearly Gates if she did a Donkey Show with him.
    Well thanks Fod, now I've got that lovely image seared into my mind...I'll never be able to look Saint Paul in the eye now........;o)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 08-19-2014 at 05:17 PM.