Yeah and that arc should’ve been about being King and certainly not end with Thor just up up and away-ing with the guardians. It should’ve ended with Thor being the mentor to Valk and continue their relationship in Thor 4 and maybe there we get unworthy Thor. But what has Valk done to earn it and I know you say she took care about Asgard but we didn’t see that so what gives?

Again Iron Man’s near death in Avengers was a catalyst not the main point. The movie doesn’t focus on it that much. And yes team up movies do have individual arcs and Thor has a fantastic one in IW but it didn’t pay off in Endgame. The Russos were clearly trying to be funny by having Thor be fat and yelling at Fortnite kiddies (mind you the film is set in what 2023 is Fortnite really going to be as popular by then) regardless of if he was grieving. The scene is played for laughs and Thor acts completes over the top. He is a completely different character between Endgame and Infinity War

That’s exactly why I wasn’t big on Jane becoming Thor because she hadn’t done much and wasn’t that interesting. And I don’t hate FemThor but the fact is it wasn’t handled well early on same with Odinson