The Composite team is as follows:

Composite Professional Boxer

Composite Professional Wrestler

Composite MMA Fighter

Composite NBA Player

Composite NHL Player

Composite MLB Player

Composite Professional Soccer Player

Each Composite has the form of their most imposing incarnation, but with the stacked stats of each person in their respective histories. The goal is to kill the current Hokage and takeover

Round 1: This is pre-Shippuden, they attack after Naruto vs Sasuke.

Round 2: This is post Shippuden, Composites immune to genjutsu.

Round 3: Current Boruto, immune to genjutsu, immune to bfr

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Like... they can probably do a lot of damage through the sheer stats of the composites but... I don't see them killing Naruto on any level.

How do we even calculate this? Like... how many pro footballers [soccer] have there ever been? Thousands and thousands. Like... currently there are apparently 7,000 teams in the UK alone. Assuming that's 11 men on the team, let's say an average of 5 subs on the bench, that's 122,000 people in one country just in the current time period. The oldest clubs have been running since the 1860s so that's like... 180 years.

I don't see how we can calculate this.

Just the sheer amount of athletes, the composite physical stats are going to be through the roof. Just speed alone would be insane.

Spectacular Member

So an unusually strong team of 7 taijutsu-limited people against a village with people who can conjure up fireballs the size of small buildings as just an appetizer of their greater powers? If durability stacks, can we assume they will be immune to the elements? And does tele-dismemberment via a variety of Mangekyo techniques count as BFR?

Are we assuming the non-combat sports members are skilled in unarmed fighting?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

We get into super-mini-Jupiter Gorilla levels of silliness here. A comp of a hundred thousand (easily for Football/Soccer and MLB) of athletic humans is going to be pretty far beyond Naruto characters, at least physically. Reactions in nanoseconds, tens of millions of kg/m of hitting power, solid tier super speed, nuke-ignoring durability. I'm thinking Quicksilver versus Mr. X, but over a lot faster. The Naruto gang could win if they could get esoteric stuff going, but they don't have time here. Stacks are brutal when you allow a LOT of beings in them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Hm, on the other hand with all the composite PEDs in their system they may suffer a composite heart attack before they can really do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Hm, on the other hand with all the composite PEDs in their system they may suffer a composite heart attack before they can really do anything.
    Except their hearts have stacked durability as well.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

A few questions:

1) Are we right in assuming that these are real life athletes and not composite fictional athletes?

2) Where do they start from. Even superhuman stats probably won't help if they are on the moon.

3) Do they get composite money? Being able to spend enough cash that they can pay for Kage-class missions could be a good way to get access to Kage (at least in the sense that they might be able to get a ticket to the next Chuunin Exam if the ninja know they are a big spender for future missions).

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    We get into super-mini-Jupiter Gorilla levels of silliness here. A comp of a hundred thousand (easily for Football/Soccer and MLB) of athletic humans is going to be pretty far beyond Naruto characters, at least physically. Reactions in nanoseconds, tens of millions of kg/m of hitting power, solid tier super speed, nuke-ignoring durability. I'm thinking Quicksilver versus Mr. X, but over a lot faster. The Naruto gang could win if they could get esoteric stuff going, but they don't have time here. Stacks are brutal when you allow a LOT of beings in them.
    Forget 100,000.

I know the other sports are bad in terms of numbers, but at least the OP specifically defined the leagues in question, narrowed down to one league each mostly, but football (real football - I’m not using the unholy s-word) completely breaks the curve.

Just look at the English football structure.

There are 92 league clubs, plus around the next 7 tiers below that are either professional or semi-professional (it actually goes further down than that in terms of semi-professional football, but the structure gets a bit woolly after that, so...). That’s 11 tiers of football, and after the top 5 it’s a pyramid system, so there’s actually 1786 teams in that formal structure.

In the top two divisions you can assume that the 44 clubs have a squad of about 30 senior players plus around 20 in their developmental squads.

In the next three tiers (72 clubs), you could probably conservatively assume 20 first team pros plus 10 developmental.

For the remaining 1670, let’s just say they have a squad of 18 players.

That comes to a rough figure of 34,420 active professional footballers in England currently. Then you think about the rest of the UK. And then the rest of the world.

And then you start thinking about all time.

We are going to be well into the tens of millions here. Possibly even 9 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Forget 100,000.

I know the other sports are bad in terms of numbers, but at least the OP specifically defined the leagues in question, narrowed down to one league each mostly, but football (real football - I’m not using the unholy s-word) completely breaks the curve.

Just look at the English football structure.

There are 92 league clubs, plus around the next 7 tiers below that are either professional or semi-professional (it actually goes further down than that in terms of semi-professional football, but the structure gets a bit woolly after that, so...). That’s 11 tiers of football, and after the top 5 it’s a pyramid system, so there’s actually 1786 teams in that formal structure.

In the top two divisions you can assume that the 44 clubs have a squad of about 30 senior players plus around 20 in their developmental squads.

In the next three tiers (72 clubs), you could probably conservatively assume 20 first team pros plus 10 developmental.

For the remaining 1670, let’s just say they have a squad of 18 players.

That comes to a rough figure of 34,420 active professional footballers in England currently. Then you think about the rest of the UK. And then the rest of the world.

And then you start thinking about all time.

We are going to be well into the tens of millions here. Possibly even 9 figures.
    Oh, for sure, I was just lowballing it, because 100K should be enough. The actual millions you'd get for football, and the... huge though somewhat less huge number from professional baseball and this is over way before Naruto types know it started.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wrestlers have magic they can throw around too. And if a Naruto ninja tries crushing their trachea it won't even bother composite wrestler.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

So, a stacked composite Mike Tyson is probably just OPM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    A few questions:

1) Are we right in assuming that these are real life athletes and not composite fictional athletes?
    That's what I wondered. I remember a guy in Saint Seiya Omega, if he counted, so naturally strong/good at fighting he brawled everybody he could around the world undefeated, including some kind of caged MMA style fighting, before he travelled to the Sanctuary, the last possible place in the world that could give him a fight, and he still IIRC beat a Silver Saint, despite being a guy in street clothes, before the godly villain ruling the place finally stared him down.

And then he became a Gold Saint and massively more powerful.