View Poll Results: Who do you want to win All Stars 5?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexis Mateo

1 16.67%
  • Blair St. Clair

0 0%
  • Derrick Barry

0 0%
  • India Ferrah

0 0%
  • Jujubee

4 66.67%
  • Mariah Balenciaga

0 0%
  • Mayhem Miller

0 0%
  • Miz Cracker

0 0%
  • Ongina

0 0%
  • Shea Couleé

1 16.67%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking RuPaul's DRAG RACE [All Stars 5]

RuPaul's DRAG RACE
    [ALL STARS 5]

A new All Stars season is upon us... and All Star Rules... Have... Been... Suspended. FOREVER!!! According to the trailer, the top All Star of the Week will lip sync for her legacy against a Lip Sync Assassin from a previous season; if the All Star wins the lip sync, she’ll get the power to eliminate a fellow queen, if the Assassin wins, the eliminated queen will be determined after a majority vote by the rest of the contestants, and the $10,000 tip rolls over to further episodes, until an All Star queen wins a lip sync. GAG!!! Welcome to All Stars...

Let us discuss, post reviews, fan art! OH MY GOD FAN ART! I love the fan art! Anything and everything. Obviously this is very focused on All Stars, but post any drag race love, if you want (queens coming to your local clubs, new songs out, etc). But... please let's none of us attack the queens. Criticize them, yes, but let's remember it's drag! It's silly. It's fun. And while a queen can come off as "talentless" ON THE SHOW, that doesn't mean they aren't a fierrrrrrce queen in "the other real world" (as my teacher once said).

ART BY CHEYNE

REGARDING SPOILERS!
    Please, please use spoiler tags! I think if we all wait till Monday to stop using them, that should be fine
    [as any die hard drag race fan would have seen the show by Monday, or avoided all on-line media, so they won't see it regardless]

BRING BACK MY ALL STARS
    Jujubee. READING. High. W. High. Bttm5 (high). Bttm4 (high). Bttm3 (high).
    Miz Cracker. High. "Top Toot" (ep.1). W. WINS LIPSYNC. Bttm5 (low). W.. W. WINS LIPSYNC.
    Shea Couleé. "Top Toot" (entrance look). W. WINS LIPSYNC. "Top Toot" (ep.2). Bttm3. "Top Toot" (ep.3). "Top Toot" (ep.4). W. WINS LIPSYNC.. Bttm4 (high). Bttm3 (low).

Blair St. Claire. READING. High. WINNING TEAM. Bttm5 (low). "Top Toot" (ep.5). Bttm4 (low). ELIMINATED
    Alexis Matteo. High. Low. Bttm5 (high). "Top Toot" (ep.6). ELIMINATED
    India Ferrah. W. Bttm3. Bttm3. Bttm2. ELIMINATED
    Mayhem Miller. Bttm2. WINNING TEAM. ELIMINATED
    Mariah Balenciaga. Bttm3. ELIMINATED
    Ongina. Low. ELIMINATED
    Derrick Berry. ELIMINATED

Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-20-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."