Where to start?

The whole song and dance routine to crushes really didn't do much for me. There were some funny moments.....The queens professing love for Hannibal Lecture and Mr. Rogers were funny. Jujubee and her plea to John Stamos to come "fill her house" was cute.

I thought it would've been better to have the queens have their outfits reflect who their crushes were, but no one did that. On to the runway.....

Blair St. Clair. I thought it was great, but it didn't fit the theme of "Skin I'm In".

Shae Couleé was amazing! She definitely deserved the win. I have to admit, and I don't know why, but I don't like India Ferrah, but her look was amazing. I didn't expect her to be in the bottom, because I thought her runway look was so great.

Ongina...........I was not impressed by her at all in the challenge or on the runway, and I knew she was going to be the bottom. Then, she uttered the words that are the nail in the coffin, that she should be the one to go home. BOOM! No queen survives that!

Lip sync assassin...........Alyssa? She wasn't bad by any means, but was she holding back? I thought she would do more than she did. It was an easy win for Shae Couleé.

Am I the only one who wants Mz Cracker to go home? I think she has a stank-ass attitude. If she does go, she is not one I will miss. Her drama with Ongina was annoying. The only thing worse was Mayhem being pissed at Juju. Juju wasn't even rude with her assessment.

On to the next challenge........