View Poll Results: Who do you want to win All Stars 5?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexis Mateo

1 16.67%
  • Blair St. Clair

0 0%
  • Derrick Barry

0 0%
  • India Ferrah

0 0%
  • Jujubee

4 66.67%
  • Mariah Balenciaga

0 0%
  • Mayhem Miller

0 0%
  • Miz Cracker

0 0%
  • Ongina

0 0%
  • Shea Couleé

1 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm so sorry for the lateness... ugh. Okay, I'll be honest: this season is so uninspiring. It doesn't motivate me to rush and do these reviews. I'm left feeling bored or meh for 90% of it, and THIS IS ALL STARS. What happened? So my reviews will get very matter of fact/cut down. As I don't really care who wins what, as most of the time they'd be lost in a truly good season of All Stars. It's so dull. All Stars 1 was better than this! AND THAT'S THE T. And as for the drama... I believe India. Mayhem said in the confessional ep3 "I though the PLAN was for us to vote out Shea?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RuVIEW
    EPISODE V
    The queens walk back into the werk room after Mayhem's elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And like with Ongina, everyone voted for Mayhem... including Mayhem.

SNATCH GAME OF LOVE
    I didn't mind the format change in AS4 and I don't mind it here, I just wish the queens, not the show, picked who was with who in each segment; because the pairings seemed unfair. And I'm going to be honest... it's called SNATCH Game. Snatch? Vagina! Very, very occasionally a guy comes along who I accept as being on Snatch Game. Paul Lynde and Little Richard worked, they are basically drag queens. Liberace, Boy George, even Mr Humphires from Are You Being Served? would be acceptable... JUST. David Attenborough? No. Michael Jackson? No. Flavor Flav? NO NO NO! It's called Snatch Game, not impersonation game.
    TEAM #TOMMYDORFMAN
    Miz Cracker as Lady Gaga. She looked the part and she had that head nod, the nose swipe... but... it just seems such an odd choice. It's been done twice... badly. I will say this is the best Lady Gaga we've had. It just... wasn't funny.
    Alexis Matteo a Walter Mercado. She was funny. She looked the part; and it's the specific case where I (just about) accept a guy on the show. And she was smart, the physic brand really works on this game show; I just wish she hadn't relied so much on "bet you didn't see that coming!" because it was SO FUNNY the first time. By the fifth time... barely a titter.
    India Farrah as Jeffree Star. She looked PERFECT! And that's where complements ends. It was gross, sexual and not funny. It was a car crash. Top ten worst Snatch Game performances.
    TEAM #JEFFREYBOWYER-CHAPMAN
    Blair St. Claire as Ellen Degeneres. This was confusing. I didn't get Ellen from this, not even in the look.
    Shea Coulee as Flavor Flav. This was a very good performance, a GREAT character study. But... this has no place on a Drag show.

SNATCH TROPHY: Jujubee as Eartha Kitt. While a small part of me was annoyed it was ANOTHER repeat character choice, Juju really did it the best. She looked great; I loved how she was flirting with Shea, it was very, VERY fun even when not answering a question she stayed active. Possibly the iconic line of the season will be: "I would sensually walk to the thermostat and turn up the thermostat to a sensible 74." I did feel she was falling a little out of character in two moments, but her lines was so damn funny I didn't care. "Ribbet, ribbet, I'm a lady frog. And you are a sweet prince. I am convincing you." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

MAINSTAGE
    Ru comes down the runway in this- OH MY GOD- I LOVED IT! This was a paintball princess, womana! It's incredible. It's... one of the best looks she's ever ever ever worn. So simple, but so regal. SHE IS THE QUEEN!!!! THE QUEEN!!!!

CATEGORY IS... PROM QUEEN FANTASY!
    Interesting this was filmed BEFORE Season 12; so it wasn't in homage to Gigi Goode's stunning finale 5 extravaganza runway. Merely a coincidence. And lets be real; these are All Stars, and none of them even came close to eclipsing Ms. Goode. Not even insight of her shadow. And that shouldn't happen on All Stars. So...
    RUNWAY TROPHY: Gigi Goode.

TOOT
    Blair St. Claire. Initially I was torn on this; but the more I looked at it, the more I just thought it was beautiful. It was the nerdy boy in his ruffled tuxedo, becoming the prom queen of our dreams. Loved her bejeweled stiff pussycat wig with the crown. It looked so expensive. So gorgeous. Blair really is running away with the look crown this season. I hope she makes it to the top 4.
    Jujubee. Juju hasn't let me down with her looks, but she hasn't gagged me yet. This gave me 80s lavender prom, and it was a silhouette we've not had from her this season. It was all very tasteful, very beautiful, love the butterflies... but a little boring. For Juju it was bold, but I really want her to have a Latrice Royale latex balls from the heavens break-through moment, where she gives us a gag worthy look unlike anything we've seen before. This was not that. The crimped hair was gorgeous.
    Miz Cracker. The ache is what sold it. She looked like... a tragic prom date. And it was quintessential Cracker. REALLY good acne spots too, I was impressed by them. The dress was quite ugly, but that gave me prom too. Most 18 year olds have terrible, terrible taste in fashion. Regardless the centre-piece was the acne and that's why it's a toot.

BOOT
    Alexis Matteo. I didn't get prom dress. AT ALL. It was a pageant dress. That was not the assignment. Ironically it was one of her prettiest looks yet. But "prom"? I don't think. And she's back to painting her face oval again. NO.
    India Ferrah. This... looked like a slutty prom-dress version of her (iconically BAD) slutty circus ring-master in season 3. It wasn't prom. It was just a nice, gothic, dark fantasy dress. I liked it, but it didn't give me prom.
    Shea Couleé. Controversially... I didn't like this. I LOVED THE IDEA! Carrie meets Sasha Velour, but it was all put together in such a hodge-podge way. There was too much going on, too many ideas. The dress should have been streamlined to emphasis the head piece. But all the lines, and the architecture on it took away and distracted from the headpiece and blood. The blood on the sleeves and down the back didn't work; it didn't look like blood. It didn't look like a prom dress either, that's the problem. Put it another way... Raja did this same look better on season 3. That shouldn't happen. The pouring of the blood looked better, the crispness was better. It was much cleaner. Raja killed it. This was a boot.

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Vanjie Mateo??? And the Werq the World trend continues. I think Vanjie is great, and entertaining, but Vanjie is not a lipsync assassin. Not even close. She's won 2 of her 4 lipsyncs (now 2 of 5), and ONLY her lipsync to Mary J. Blige's "No More Drama" was incredible. She went home on her first episode, that's how "meh" her lipsyncing can be. And here she did a good job, but this was the weakest assassin performance of the whole season. Yvie > Monet > Morgan > Alyssa > Vanjie. And Shea did good. I hated that glittered nappy; and I didn't get 80s from either of them.

OVERALL
    The best episode of the series so far, and a good Snatch Game; some actually great performances and sinfully shocking drama elevated it above normality. It's not enough (yet) to rescue the season, but things are getting progressively better. I was, at-least on some level, pleased.
    ~ rating: 3 out of 5 [grade: B]
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-11-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

RuVIEW
    EPISODE VI
    The queens walk back into the werk room after India's elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And everyone remaining voted for India... but that don't mean they trust Alexis. And neither do I.

CHARLES FAMILY BACKYWARD BBQ BALL
    The world is coming to an end... on the plus side: we're throwing a Ball! SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I always love a Ball, and this finally felt like a good challenge and a good episode. Shea is channelling Asia O'Hara in helping the girls, which I appreciate. And going into it: Shea's won the Rainbow Ball, Cracker placed Top 2 in the Martian Ball, Juju was in the bottom for the Diva's Ball and Alexis... was bttm2 for the Cake Couture, the Hair Ball AND the Money Ball. I wasn't holding my breath she's win this episode.

CATEGORY IS... COUNTRY COUSIN REALNESS
    I have to be honest, when Ru first mentioned this I was conjuring up images of Hello Kitty's new BFF, and was very excited for them to all make a character. And this was a letdown in comparison.
    TOOT
    Miz Cracker as Joslyn Opal Rose. Her script made me chuckle and her look was VERY hick but in a very creative way. It wasn't smoking, bruises, missing teeth white-trash, this was REAL whitetrash. I liked it.
    Shea Coulee as . I appreciated the throw-back, and she did look like she was a relative at the BBQ. But it was all a little underwhelming.

BOOT
    Alexis Matteo as Carmen. The moment she walked out I said "boot". That outfit could not be more basic. And her comedy was bad too. The idea of being Ru's housekeeper was funny, the execution was a total fail.
    Blair St. Claire as Darlene. This was giving me (Just) Jan-ism. Very, VERY try-hard but just cheapening it with the over-effort. The dialogue wasn't funny and I didn't believe she was going to a BBQ.

COUSIN TROPHY: Jujubee as Ping aka Amberrrrrr. That hat! It's absurd and I loved it. Really it was the character that sold this, it was joke after joke after joke. So funny, so specific and concise. I laughed a lot.

CATEGORY IS... BACKYARD ELEGANZA
    TOOT
    Alexis Matteo. I liked it. I actually thought the top half, with that shawl armour of red plastic cups was BEAUTIFUL! The top half was very very pretty, and she was smart to have a hair-loaf to accent the collar fabulousness. Yes the water-bath usage to create the mermaid effect was a little crafty BUT the red-cups trickling down the side were still gorgeous. ONE minor detail doesn't ruin an impressive outfit.
    Jujubee. Considering she is so-so with sowing, I really liked this. Was she lacks in execution she more than makes up for in taste; this was so refined. I was very impressed, and the clean effect of the dress popped the watermelons (f*ck I loved that watermelon purse). Total Toot!
    Shea Coulee. I love the idea, a picnic BBQ wedding princess. But the execution... that was less good. It wasn't expensive. And a wedding dress must be expensive. So much of it looked good, but this was a gag in the idea, not the overall effect.

BOOT
    Blair St. Claire. It wasn't horrible, but it lacked any exciting elements. Her face and hair were the best part, but the rest seemed very safe. The knotting at the side felt odd and the colour pallet wasn't special either. It was a tough runway to be on, and she just... faded away.

BALL TROPHY: Miz Cracker. Oh this was just beautiful. The detailing, and the creativity in the look. The colour pallet, the overall vision. It looked the most expensive on stage, it looked the most polished. Was it a groundbreaking silhouette or style for Cracker? No. But she made it from unconventional material, and that alone makes it excellent. Tim Gunn would be proud.

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Roxxxy Andrews. FINALLY!!! A proper assassin. It's a shame they gave her such a rubbish song to lipsync to, but this is why she's an assassin. She still delivered, she still brought class and style and built to moments. I just loved seeing her, and I'm pleased she's been acknowledge as an assassin, because she's f*ckin' awesome. Rubbish song, Cracker was forgettable, Roxxxy turned it! She's 3 for 3 now.

OVERALL
    I'm happy to say (once again) this was possibly the best episode of the season (probably because we've trimmed the fat). It's just getting better and better; which is reassuring. It's still NOT A PATCH on All Stars 2-4; and while this episode was better than "My Crazy Squirrrrl-friends" and that awful Sex and the Kitty Girl episode, let's not pretend we are at the level we should be. Sadly Juju said it best "Some Stars".
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-18-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Ok, I put together a reply, and it was too long! I'm splitting it into two replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I'm so sorry for the lateness... ugh. Okay, I'll be honest: this season is so uninspiring. It doesn't motivate me to rush and do these reviews. I'm left feeling bored or meh for 90% of it, and THIS IS ALL STARS. What happened? So my reviews will get very matter of fact/cut down. As I don't really care who wins what, as most of the time they'd be lost in a truly good season of All Stars. It's so dull. All Stars 1 was better than this! AND THAT'S THE T. And as for the drama... I believe India. Mayhem said in the confessional ep3 "I though the PLAN was for us to vote out Shea?"

Hello Kieran! We'll have to agree to disagree on some things. Starting with this statement, I do agree, this season hasn't really gripped me the way others have. I won't say that I'm completely bored, but I find that my level of interest is waning. This episode was the first one in a long time that I remember watching very closely.

However, I disagree with you on the whole Alexis/India debate. I believe Alexis, for a few reasons.

1. Mayhem's comment about "the plan". As I remember the episode, there was discussion in general among a lot of the queens that this would be an opportunity to get rid of Shea, but I think Mayhem thought it was an actual plan, instead of just discussion.

2. The way the votes played out, there were only two votes for Shea, by Alexis and Mayhem. If they needed to campaign to anyone, it would've been Mariah, and then India, thinking they would've had 4 votes. Mariah voted for India. When you add to it that Cracker, Blair and Juju all said they were not talked to about voting out Shea, there was no 'campaign' to get Shea of the show.

3. India made it clear that she was doing this "because I don't want this on my chest". If that's how she felt, why didn't she tell Shea as soon as it happened, so she could be aware and protect herself? No, instead, she keep it secret, and holds it until she believes she's going to be voted off, and suddenly, feels the need to protect Shea and let her know 'the truth'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RuVIEW
    EPISODE V
    The queens walk back into the werk room after Mayhem's elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And like with Ongina, everyone voted for Mayhem... including Mayhem.

SNATCH GAME OF LOVE
    I didn't mind the format change in AS4 and I don't mind it here, I just wish the queens, not the show, picked who was with who in each segment; because the pairings seemed unfair. And I'm going to be honest... it's called SNATCH Game. Snatch? Vagina! Very, very occasionally a guy comes along who I accept as being on Snatch Game. Paul Lynde and Little Richard worked, they are basically drag queens. Liberace, Boy George, even Mr Humphires from Are You Being Served? would be acceptable... JUST. David Attenborough? No. Michael Jackson? No. Flavor Flav? NO NO NO! It's called Snatch Game, not impersonation game.

I feel this episode went much better than the prior "SCOL" that we saw. It just seemed to have a better flow, and there were way more laughs. I agree with you about seeing males on the challenge. Those you listed would fit (Little Richard, Liberace) but the others, no way, and I was really disappointed to see Flavor Flav on the show.

TEAM #TOMMYDORFMAN

Miz Cracker as Lady Gaga. She looked the part and she had that head nod, the nose swipe... but... it just seems such an odd choice. It's been done twice... badly. I will say this is the best Lady Gaga we've had. It just... wasn't funny.
    Alexis Matteo a Walter Mercado. She was funny. She looked the part; and it's the specific case where I (just about) accept a guy on the show. And she was smart, the physic brand really works on this game show; I just wish she hadn't relied so much on "bet you didn't see that coming!" because it was SO FUNNY the first time. By the fifth time... barely a titter.
    India Farrah as Jeffree Star. She looked PERFECT! And that's where complements ends. It was gross, sexual and not funny. It was a car crash. Top ten worst Snatch Game performances.
    As soon as I heard Lady Gaga was going to be portrayed, my first thought was "Oh, someone wants to go home early". Cracker looked like Lady Gaga, and had some of the mannerisms, but there wasn't ANYTHING funny in her performance. Some people just lend themselves to a Snatch Game portrayal, and Lady Gaga isn't one of them.

India Ferrah - Oh, that was just bad. Not only with performance, but with timing. Now, India is not a psychic and would have no idea the US would be going through a major upheaval regarding racism, or that Jeffree Star would be accused of racism a year later (after all, the show was filmed a year ago) but the fact she portrayed Jeffree and he just recently was dropped from Morphe Cosmetics, not good. Not her fault, but not good. However her performance was her fault.

Alexis Mateo - Here, we disagree, because I laughed every time she was on screen as Walter Mercado. The way she carried herself, her reactions to the bad performances, the tone of her voice, I laughed each time I saw and heard her.

TEAM #JEFFREYBOWYER-CHAPMAN

Blair St. Claire as Ellen Degeneres. This was confusing. I didn't get Ellen from this, not even in the look.
    Shea Coulee as Flavor Flav. This was a very good performance, a GREAT character study. But... this has no place on a Drag show.

SNATCH TROPHY: Jujubee as Eartha Kitt. While a small part of me was annoyed it was ANOTHER repeat character choice, Juju really did it the best. She looked great; I loved how she was flirting with Shea, it was very, VERY fun even when not answering a question she stayed active. Possibly the iconic line of the season will be: "I would sensually walk to the thermostat and turn up the thermostat to a sensible 74." I did feel she was falling a little out of character in two moments, but her lines was so damn funny I didn't care. "Ribbet, ribbet, I'm a lady frog. And you are a sweet prince. I am convincing you." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blair - Oh Blair. I think that if I saw Blair dressed that way, and I had to guess who she was imitating, I would guess Ellen, but she just wasn't funny, and that is a major no-no, specifically on Snatch Game. When you add to it that she was performing against Juju and Shea, there was no way she was going to swim to the top. The only thing that saved her this performance was the that Cracker was just as unfunny, and India was downright awful.

Shea Couleé - She was great as Flavor Flav, but like you said, this character didn't belong on Snatch Game. If it was any other type of contest, she would've been tops in my book.

Jujubee - I was so happy to see her doing so well. She had the voice down, the mannerisms down, and the lines were killer. When she said "ribbet ribbet, I'm a lady frog!" I almost cried with laughter. The thermostat line was killer too. It was my opinion that Juju should've been the winner.

MAINSTAGE
    Ru comes down the runway in this- OH MY GOD- I LOVED IT! This was a paintball princess, womana! It's incredible. It's... one of the best looks she's ever ever ever worn. So simple, but so regal. SHE IS THE QUEEN!!!! THE QUEEN!!!!

CATEGORY IS... PROM QUEEN FANTASY!
    Interesting this was filmed BEFORE Season 12; so it wasn't in homage to Gigi Goode's stunning finale 5 extravaganza runway. Merely a coincidence. And lets be real; these are All Stars, and none of them even came close to eclipsing Ms. Goode. Not even insight of her shadow. And that shouldn't happen on All Stars. So...
    RUNWAY TROPHY: Gigi Goode.

TOOT
    Blair St. Claire. Initially I was torn on this; but the more I looked at it, the more I just thought it was beautiful. It was the nerdy boy in his ruffled tuxedo, becoming the prom queen of our dreams. Loved her bejeweled stiff pussycat wig with the crown. It looked so expensive. So gorgeous. Blair really is running away with the look crown this season. I hope she makes it to the top 4.
    Jujubee. Juju hasn't let me down with her looks, but she hasn't gagged me yet. This gave me 80s lavender prom, and it was a silhouette we've not had from her this season. It was all very tasteful, very beautiful, love the butterflies... but a little boring. For Juju it was bold, but I really want her to have a Latrice Royale latex balls from the heavens break-through moment, where she gives us a gag worthy look unlike anything we've seen before. This was not that. The crimped hair was gorgeous.
    Miz Cracker. The ache is what sold it. She looked like... a tragic prom date. And it was quintessential Cracker. REALLY good acne spots too, I was impressed by them. The dress was quite ugly, but that gave me prom too. Most 18 year olds have terrible, terrible taste in fashion. Regardless the centre-piece was the acne and that's why it's a toot.

BOOT
    Alexis Matteo. I didn't get prom dress. AT ALL. It was a pageant dress. That was not the assignment. Ironically it was one of her prettiest looks yet. But "prom"? I don't think. And she's back to painting her face oval again. NO.
    India Ferrah. This... looked like a slutty prom-dress version of her (iconically BAD) slutty circus ring-master in season 3. It wasn't prom. It was just a nice, gothic, dark fantasy dress. I liked it, but it didn't give me prom.
    Shea Couleé. Controversially... I didn't like this. I LOVED THE IDEA! Carrie meets Sasha Velour, but it was all put together in such a hodge-podge way. There was too much going on, too many ideas. The dress should have been streamlined to emphasis the head piece. But all the lines, and the architecture on it took away and distracted from the headpiece and blood. The blood on the sleeves and down the back didn't work; it didn't look like blood. It didn't look like a prom dress either, that's the problem. Put it another way... Raja did this same look better on season 3. That shouldn't happen. The pouring of the blood looked better, the crispness was better. It was much cleaner. Raja killed it. This was a boot.

I agree with everything you said above. Blair, Juju and Cracker were the tops. I was most impressed with Blair's outfit, but really liked Juju's as well. For Alexis and India, neither of their outfits said 'prom' to me. they weren't bad, but they didn't say 'prom'. As for Shea, I looked it and thought "been done before". I get why she did it, after she explained about people coming up to her and pulling the rose petal thing on her, she was reclaiming that moment, but it's just been done before.

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Vanjie Mateo??? And the Werq the World trend continues. I think Vanjie is great, and entertaining, but Vanjie is not a lipsync assassin. Not even close. She's won 2 of her 4 lipsyncs (now 2 of 5), and ONLY her lipsync to Mary J. Blige's "No More Drama" was incredible. She went home on her first episode, that's how "meh" her lipsyncing can be. And here she did a good job, but this was the weakest assassin performance of the whole season. Yvie > Monet > Morgan > Alyssa > Vanjie. And Shea did good. I hated that glittered nappy; and I didn't get 80s from either of them.

OVERALL
    The best episode of the series so far, and a good Snatch Game; some actually great performances and sinfully shocking drama elevated it above normality. It's not enough (yet) to rescue the season, but things are getting progressively better. I was, at-least on some level, pleased.

Again, I agree with you. I love Miss Vanjie, but she's not a lip sync assassin. She couldn't even save her self on her first episode. She's funny as hell (her comments and stammering while acting surprised that she wasn't getting money for winning made me laugh) but I don't see her as an 'assassin'.

Yes, this is one of the better episodes, and finally India is off the show, so now we'll see how the top 5 will do.

I will comment on this recent Friday's episode on Monday, so I don't need to use spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    As soon as I heard Lady Gaga was going to be portrayed, my first thought was "Oh, someone wants to go home early". Cracker looked like Lady Gaga, and had some of the mannerisms, but there wasn't ANYTHING funny in her performance. Some people just lend themselves to a Snatch Game portrayal, and Lady Gaga isn't one of them.
    I just don't understand why anyone would pick her, LET ALONE THREE TIMES???? I forgive Sonique, as they had no idea about Snatch Game, but Cracker knows better. Anne Frank would have been a much riskier, but better choice.

India Ferrah - Oh, that was just bad. Not only with performance, but with timing. Now, India is not a psychic and would have no idea the US would be going through a major upheaval regarding racism, or that Jeffree Star would be accused of racism a year later (after all, the show was filmed a year ago) but the fact she portrayed Jeffree and he just recently was dropped from Morphe Cosmetics, not good. Not her fault, but not good. However her performance was her fault.
    Ohhhhh, what's the T?

Alexis Mateo - Here, we disagree, because I laughed every time she was on screen as Walter Mercado. The way she carried herself, her reactions to the bad performances, the tone of her voice, I laughed each time I saw and heard her.
    I didn't dislike it; I thought it had variety and amusement, I just felt the "you didn't see that coming" was heavily overused. A bit like "BAM". It's old.

Jujubee - I was so happy to see her doing so well. She had the voice down, the mannerisms down, and the lines were killer. When she said "ribbet ribbet, I'm a lady frog!" I almost cried with laughter. The thermostat line was killer too. It was my opinion that Juju should've been the winner.
    100% QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

Again, I agree with you. I love Miss Vanjie, but she's not a lip sync assassin. She couldn't even save her self on her first episode. She's funny as hell (her comments and stammering while acting surprised that she wasn't getting money for winning made me laugh) but I don't see her as an 'assassin'.
    You summed it up perfectly, a great personality does not a lipsync assassin make. I do this the last two have been far, FAR better choices.

Hello Kieran! We'll have to agree to disagree on some things. Starting with this statement, I do agree, this season hasn't really gripped me the way others have. I won't say that I'm completely bored, but I find that my level of interest is waning. This episode was the first one in a long time that I remember watching very closely.
    I don't dislike it as in I won't watch it again, but this is not a patch on AS2-4. I do think the queens didn't deliver. On paper this season should have been a battle. Instead... the Top3 was predictable since day one.

However, I disagree with you on the whole Alexis/India debate. I believe Alexis, for a few reasons.

1. Mayhem's comment about "the plan". As I remember the episode, there was discussion in general among a lot of the queens that this would be an opportunity to get rid of Shea, but I think Mayhem thought it was an actual plan, instead of just discussion.

2. The way the votes played out, there were only two votes for Shea, by Alexis and Mayhem. If they needed to campaign to anyone, it would've been Mariah, and then India, thinking they would've had 4 votes. Mariah voted for India. When you add to it that Cracker, Blair and Juju all said they were not talked to about voting out Shea, there was no 'campaign' to get Shea of the show.

3. India made it clear that she was doing this "because I don't want this on my chest". If that's how she felt, why didn't she tell Shea as soon as it happened, so she could be aware and protect herself? No, instead, she keep it secret, and holds it until she believes she's going to be voted off, and suddenly, feels the need to protect Shea and let her know 'the truth'.
    I completely disagree with this part; and this was Alexis' defense. "I know how voting works." They didn't need ALL the queens. They needed 3. That episode it went like this:
    SHEA - Alexis and Mayhem
    MARIAH - Cracker, Shea, Blair, India

Juju's vote didn't matter, as it wasn't part of the group, and Mariah couldn't split the tie unless she voted for herself (which they could be confident she wouldn't). They didn't need to get 4 votes for Shea, they needed 3 to make it impossible for their not to be a tie, and a chance it was enough to send Shea home. It's a numbers game, if they had 3 votes for Shea it's the easiest way to stand the best chance of getting rid of her. 4 would have guaranteed it, yes. But 3 was all they need to guarantee a tie.

RuView

RuVIEW
    EPISODE VII
    The queens walk back into the werk room after Alexis' elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And everyone remaining voted for Alexis... it's the Top4 now; it's the Top4 I predicted. And everything is to play for... well, Blair has little chance BUT, she could still make Top3... IF she wins...

STAND-UP SMACKDOWN
    It's a stand-up comedy routine hosted by the RuPaul Shady Shack; with the AMAZING Jane Krakowski as the coach. I feel the spirit of this was more akin to Season 3's Ru Ha Ha rather than a RuPaul Roast; and sadly I feel all the queens leaned much harder into a Roast than a stand-up comedy routine. I would have liked to see a clearer distinction, because while it was good, it just felt like a Roast.

Jujubee. I liked her performance, she had some good jokes such as explaing to Blair what a book was; and her ideas for Ross's book and people having work done were strong in concept but didn't land. But I thought she was funnier in the stand-up routine in AS1; and this felt very much like a Roast.
    Blair St. Claire. Oh Blair. Her comic timing is just not good, and it's a shame because she had some good jokes but she wasn't able to deliver them (though the Derrick Berry joke was 100% STOLEN from Shea's own Roast in season 9). And that notepad... so uncomfortable.
    Shea Coulee. She looked beautiful, I loved her dress and the sheer matched her skin perfectly. And she was smart to boost the energy after a weak applause. I didn't get the drivers test joke about Blair. Was that about her age? And here is where I think she was steered wrong by Ross. Leaning into her lipsync tragedy against Sasha was NOT funny. It was uncomfortable. It felt bitter. Thankfully she saved herself with the final joke: "Rose petals have been following me around like I'm James Earl Jones in 'Coming to America'. The only difference... he had a crown." HA!
    COMEDY TROPHY: Miz Cracker. Energy was great, and she talked about herself and her experience on drag race and as a drag queen. This was the only one that didn't feel like a Roast, but stand-up comedy. It was a great performance. "I know what body shaming can do to a person... IT WORKSSSSS" HILARIOUS! Best joke of the night.

CATEGORY IS... FREAK OUT!
    In my own personal head-cannon this was inspired by Yvie Oddly. It was interesting so many went for head coverings and painted masks, as I don't really feel Yvie served that much, she's more crazy eye make-up and bizarre materials and concepts. But it's a minor quibble.

TOOT
    Miz Cracker. I'm kind of obsessed with Plague Doctors, so I LOVED!!!!! this first look. The over sized plague mask with the one red eye; the black and white kimono, so so stunning. I liked the reveal, the one white eye with Mortica Addams hair; it was very clever. BUT she went from a shoot to a toot; and I feel for a reveal to work... that needs to happen in reverse.

BOOT
    Blair St. Claire. I am torn on this! I get what she was going for, but it all feels such a mis-match. She's going for a cat look, but the dominating fabric is Dalmation spots, and then her tail is more fox than anything else. If the idea was to be ALL the animals, awesome, but go for it. Elephant ears, tiger stripes, racoon eyes, all with Panda colouring. I think that's where it went wrong, it either needed a unifying colour pallet OR a unifying animal. It's not ugly, it actually looks like the kind of stuffed toy you give a dog, but again, she talks about cats. It's confusing.
    Shea Coulee. Oh Shea, what happened. How is this LESS FUN than your Season 9 fur look? Less freaky. And she looked like a man with her El DaBarge hair. A poor effort.

RUNWAY TROPHY: Jujubee. SQUEAL!!! This is what I had waited for; all season I wanted to see Juju really serve a look unlike anything she's done before, and I finally got it. This is SO beautiful. It uses the flag colourings of racing events, intertwined in this fantastic cross-section. These patterns could clash SO HORRIBLY, but it all works. The creation of a cap-quality but using thick tubes, so it's almost a cape shawl. The biker mask with Vivacious spikes. And the make-up. It was stunning. The best look of the season!

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Kennedy Davenport. I was so excited to see Kennedy, she is a FIERCE lipsync assassin. And she is a threat... BUT... this was just not her song. Country is a hard genre to do for many queens. Kennedy embodies the spirit and soul of a song perfectly, but with country it's about that playful cheek and girl-next-door charm. Think of season 4: Willam vs Jiggly or Chad vs Latrice; country is just not the wheel-house of someone who brings soul. It's (oddly) soulless, but full of personality. If that makes sense? Cracker didn't slay it, but she captured the essence better.

OVERALL
    The best episode yet; and an overall successful comedy show which had me laughing lots. The right person won, the right person went home and the runway had some great moments. It was a good episode, if only the lipsync had be shocking. Oh well...
    ~ rating: 4 out of 5 [grade: B+]
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-20-2020 at 02:02 PM.

[AS PER MY RULE, MONDAY ONWARDS: SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED... I've updated the tally on the OP and un-spoilered my review]
    During my reviews I do 'trophies'; and thought this season I'll keep a tally of them, to see how it stacks up against how the queens progress. Last season Gigi got 12 trophies, Crystal and Jackie 5, Jaida 4... so clearly I have excellent taste; since that was the Top 4; and Brita won 4 Glittered Raspberries, again... I have excellent taste. I do it more for my own amusement than others, but... enjoy. Or don't. It's entirely up to you.

Kieran's "Trophy Hall of Records"
    Miz Cracker - 5
    Jujubee - 4
    Shea Couleé - 3
    Blair St. Claire - 2
    Yvie Oddly - 1
    Gigi Goode - 1

The Glittered Raspberry
    Mayhem - ep1, ep2
    Alexis Mateo - ep3, ep4
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I started doing this in All Stars 4/S11, when I felt teams were being ignored, and I felt some of the choices for winners were... suspicious. So here's how I'd do the breakdown, based on TEAMS being the deciding factor. As it should be. Don't do teams if TEAMS doesn't matter. I also only do bttm2; I think "everyone is up but the winner is bullsh*t". I think a bttm3 for the FIRST episode is fine. After that, it's not fair unless it's a TEAM.

Kieran's DRAG RACE Stats
    Jujubee. READING. W (ep1). Safe team. LOSING TEAM (high). WINNING TEAM (high). W (ep5). Top3. High.
    Miz Cracker. Top3. WINNING TEAM. W (ep2). Safe team. WINNING TEAM. W (ep4). bttm2. W (ep6). W (ep7).
    Shea Couleé. Safe. LOSING TEAM LEADER (high). Safe team. Safe team. Top3. Top3. bttm2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blair St. Claire. Safe. WINNING TEAM LEADER. WINNING TEAM. W (ep3). WINNING TEAM (low). Low. bttm2. bttm2
    Alexis Matteo. Safe. Safe team. LOSING TEAM (bttm2). Safe team. Top3. bttm2
    India Ferrah. Safe. Safe team. LOSING TEAM (bttm2). LOSING TEAM (bttm2). bttm2
    Mayhem Miller. Bttm3. WINNING TEAM. WINNING TEAM. LOSING TEAM (bttm2).
    Mariah Balenciaga. Top3. LOSING TEAM (bttm2). Safe team.
    Ongina. Bttm3. LOSING TEAM (bttm2).
    Derrick Berry. Bttm3

So... that's the lay of the land. Which is why... I don't think Shea should win. And I know she will, I knew it the moment she was announced. But I don't think she's earned it. I'd love Juju to win, she's been so, SO consistently good. I think Cracker deserves it based on stats, she's doing waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anyone else. But I think Shea will win. Pity.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-20-2020 at 02:47 PM.

RuVIEW
    EPISODE VI
    The queens walk back into the werk room after India's elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And everyone remaining voted for India... but that don't mean they trust Alexis. And neither do I.
    I still don't think that Alexis orchestrated a vote against Shae, but I could be wrong. Either way, I wouldn't trust anyone in this type of show. LOL In the end there can only be one winner.

CHARLES FAMILY BACKYWARD BBQ BALL
    The world is coming to an end... on the plus side: we're throwing a Ball! SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I always love a Ball, and this finally felt like a good challenge and a good episode. Shea is channelling Asia O'Hara in helping the girls, which I appreciate. And going into it: Shea's won the Rainbow Ball, Cracker placed Top 2 in the Martian Ball, Juju was in the bottom for the Diva's Ball and Alexis... was bttm2 for the Cake Couture, the Hair Ball AND the Money Ball. I wasn't holding my breath she's win this episode.
    This is gonna sound silly, but I was disappointed that Ru's family didn't play a bigger part in this episode. I thought it was going to be like a picnic/party atmosphere, with the queens acting with Ru's family as if they were a cousin, instead of just walking around in front of her family.

CATEGORY IS... COUNTRY COUSIN REALNESS
    I have to be honest, when Ru first mentioned this I was conjuring up images of Hello Kitty's new BFF, and was very excited for them to all make a character. And this was a letdown in comparison.
    TOOT
    Miz Cracker as Joslyn Opal Rose. Her script made me chuckle and her look was VERY hick but in a very creative way. It wasn't smoking, bruises, missing teeth white-trash, this was REAL whitetrash. I liked it.
    Shea Coulee as . I appreciated the throw-back, and she did look like she was a relative at the BBQ. But it was all a little underwhelming.

BOOT
    Alexis Matteo as Carmen. The moment she walked out I said "boot". That outfit could not be more basic. And her comedy was bad too. The idea of being Ru's housekeeper was funny, the execution was a total fail.
    Blair St. Claire as Darlene. This was giving me (Just) Jan-ism. Very, VERY try-hard but just cheapening it with the over-effort. The dialogue wasn't funny and I didn't believe she was going to a BBQ.

COUSIN TROPHY: Jujubee as Ping aka Amberrrrrr. That hat! It's absurd and I loved it. Really it was the character that sold this, it was joke after joke after joke. So funny, so specific and concise. I laughed a lot.
    I agree 100% with your assessments. Cracker and Couleé were funny, and Alexis and Blair were not. At this point I'm thinking that they both have run out of steam. At this stage, when judges are nit-picking everything, you need to be perfect. Even the "Cousin Trophy" winner, Juju, they picked on the seam of her dress on the main runway. That being said I was LIVING for Juju's hat! The only thing that would've made it more absurd is if she had entered with Gia Gunn's big ass hula hoop handbag from her season. LOL

CATEGORY IS... BACKYARD ELEGANZA
    TOOT
    Alexis Matteo. I liked it. I actually thought the top half, with that shawl armour of red plastic cups was BEAUTIFUL! The top half was very very pretty, and she was smart to have a hair-loaf to accent the collar fabulousness. Yes the water-bath usage to create the mermaid effect was a little crafty BUT the red-cups trickling down the side were still gorgeous. ONE minor detail doesn't ruin an impressive outfit.
    Jujubee. Considering she is so-so with sowing, I really liked this. Was she lacks in execution she more than makes up for in taste; this was so refined. I was very impressed, and the clean effect of the dress popped the watermelons (f*ck I loved that watermelon purse). Total Toot!
    Shea Coulee. I love the idea, a picnic BBQ wedding princess. But the execution... that was less good. It wasn't expensive. And a wedding dress must be expensive. So much of it looked good, but this was a gag in the idea, not the overall effect.

BOOT
    Blair St. Claire. It wasn't horrible, but it lacked any exciting elements. Her face and hair were the best part, but the rest seemed very safe. The knotting at the side felt odd and the colour pallet wasn't special either. It was a tough runway to be on, and she just... faded away.

BALL TROPHY: Miz Cracker. Oh this was just beautiful. The detailing, and the creativity in the look. The colour pallet, the overall vision. It looked the most expensive on stage, it looked the most polished. Was it a groundbreaking silhouette or style for Cracker? No. But she made it from unconventional material, and that alone makes it excellent. Tim Gunn would be proud.
    Gotta disagree with your Toot for Alexis. That dress with the swimming pool hoop at the bottom was just bad looking, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. You say above that one minor detail doesn't ruin an outfit, to be honest, I can't remember it except for that stupid pool.

Shea's wedding dress looked too cheap to be a wedding dress. I felt that was a borderline toot, almost a boot.

Loved Juju's dress, but like I mentioned above, the judges read her for the seam, and they were right, it didn't match. To be honest, didn't notice it at first, but then when they called it out, I thought it was very noticeable, but it was otherwise well done. The use of the watermelons was genius!

Miz Cracker's outfit was the definite winner, no question about it. I thought she looked adorable.

Blair St. Clair, to quote Ru, "Meh".

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Roxxxy Andrews. FINALLY!!! A proper assassin. It's a shame they gave her such a rubbish song to lipsync to, but this is why she's an assassin. She still delivered, she still brought class and style and built to moments. I just loved seeing her, and I'm pleased she's been acknowledge as an assassin, because she's f*ckin' awesome. Rubbish song, Cracker was forgettable, Roxxxy turned it! She's 3 for 3 now.

OVERALL
    I'm happy to say (once again) this was possibly the best episode of the season (probably because we've trimmed the fat). It's just getting better and better; which is reassuring. It's still NOT A PATCH on All Stars 2-4; and while this episode was better than "My Crazy Squirrrrl-friends" and that awful Sex and the Kitty Girl episode, let's not pretend we are at the level we should be. Sadly Juju said it best "Some Stars".
    It was great to see Roxxy back on the stage, and I loved her lip sync! She was amazing and her 'ruveals' were great! Loved the final look, and she was the proper winner of that fight. I felt it was a toss up between Alexis or Blair to go home, and I wasn't disappoint with the final decision.

Ohhhhh, what's the T?

Guurrrrl, sit down!

*passes Kieran a teacup*

It appears that Jeffree is now a victim of the past coming back to do some haunting. It appears that JS had a website that was called "Lipstick Nazi" and contained images of JS with full makeup, and with backdrops that contained swastikas. Another past conversation emerged where JS apparently said that he would throw battery acid on a black woman so it would lighten her skin to match her foundation. Tattoo artist Kat Von D also issued statements accusing JS with bullying, drug use, and racism.

All this came to light when the US was going though major turmoil over the deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, so to see India's awful performance, coupled with the current reports about the character, made it twice as tragic. As I said in my original post, India had no idea that when she picked JS as a character that all this was gonna come out, but damn....really bad timing.

RuVIEW
    EPISODE VII
    The queens walk back into the werk room after Alexis' elimination; and count out all the lipsticks. And everyone remaining voted for Alexis... it's the Top4 now; it's the Top4 I predicted. And everything is to play for... well, Blair has little chance BUT, she could still make Top3... IF she wins...
    I was not surprised to see Alexis go home, and fully expected the next one to go home to be Blair, but I was very uneasy about that. More later.......

STAND-UP SMACKDOWN
    It's a stand-up comedy routine hosted by the RuPaul Shady Shack; with the AMAZING Jane Krakowski as the coach. I feel the spirit of this was more akin to Season 3's Ru Ha Ha rather than a RuPaul Roast; and sadly I feel all the queens leaned much harder into a Roast than a stand-up comedy routine. I would have liked to see a clearer distinction, because while it was good, it just felt like a Roast.

Jujubee. I liked her performance, she had some good jokes such as explaing to Blair what a book was; and her ideas for Ross's book and people having work done were strong in concept but didn't land. But I thought she was funnier in the stand-up routine in AS1; and this felt very much like a Roast.
    Blair St. Claire. Oh Blair. Her comic timing is just not good, and it's a shame because she had some good jokes but she wasn't able to deliver them (though the Derrick Berry joke was 100% STOLEN from Shea's own Roast in season 9). And that notepad... so uncomfortable.
    Shea Coulee. She looked beautiful, I loved her dress and the sheer matched her skin perfectly. And she was smart to boost the energy after a weak applause. I didn't get the drivers test joke about Blair. Was that about her age? And here is where I think she was steered wrong by Ross. Leaning into her lipsync tragedy against Sasha was NOT funny. It was uncomfortable. It felt bitter. Thankfully she saved herself with the final joke: "Rose petals have been following me around like I'm James Earl Jones in 'Coming to America'. The only difference... he had a crown." HA!
    COMEDY TROPHY: Miz Cracker. Energy was great, and she talked about herself and her experience on drag race and as a drag queen. This was the only one that didn't feel like a Roast, but stand-up comedy. It was a great performance. "I know what body shaming can do to a person... IT WORKSSSSS" HILARIOUS! Best joke of the night.
    Once again, this performance seemed to be full of hits and misses. I was really worried for Juju, she seemed to be really rough when she started off, but she got much better as she went along. However, I knew that weak beginning would stop her from winning the challenge.

Shae Couleé - as you said in one of your replies to me TRUTH! When she veered off on to her losing and the whole rose petal thing, c'mon....We've heard it, we get it, it upset you, time to MOVE ON. She completely came across as unfunny and bitter at that moment, which is the worst thing you can do in a comedy routine.

Miz Cracker - it was her challenge to win, and she won it. She was funny, and didn't miss a beat.

Blair St. Clair - she looked like she was lost the entire time she was onstage. All I could think was "at least this helps Juju".

CATEGORY IS... FREAK OUT!
    In my own personal head-cannon this was inspired by Yvie Oddly. It was interesting so many went for head coverings and painted masks, as I don't really feel Yvie served that much, she's more crazy eye make-up and bizarre materials and concepts. But it's a minor quibble.

TOOT
    Miz Cracker. I'm kind of obsessed with Plague Doctors, so I LOVED!!!!! this first look. The over sized plague mask with the one red eye; the black and white kimono, so so stunning. I liked the reveal, the one white eye with Mortica Addams hair; it was very clever. BUT she went from a shoot to a toot; and I feel for a reveal to work... that needs to happen in reverse.

BOOT
    Blair St. Claire. I am torn on this! I get what she was going for, but it all feels such a mis-match. She's going for a cat look, but the dominating fabric is Dalmation spots, and then her tail is more fox than anything else. If the idea was to be ALL the animals, awesome, but go for it. Elephant ears, tiger stripes, racoon eyes, all with Panda colouring. I think that's where it went wrong, it either needed a unifying colour pallet OR a unifying animal. It's not ugly, it actually looks like the kind of stuffed toy you give a dog, but again, she talks about cats. It's confusing.
    Shea Coulee. Oh Shea, what happened. How is this LESS FUN than your Season 9 fur look? Less freaky. And she looked like a man with her El DaBarge hair. A poor effort.

RUNWAY TROPHY: Jujubee. SQUEAL!!! This is what I had waited for; all season I wanted to see Juju really serve a look unlike anything she's done before, and I finally got it. This is SO beautiful. It uses the flag colourings of racing events, intertwined in this fantastic cross-section. These patterns could clash SO HORRIBLY, but it all works. The creation of a cap-quality but using thick tubes, so it's almost a cape shawl. The biker mask with Vivacious spikes. And the make-up. It was stunning. The best look of the season!
    Juju was AMAZING! It was soooo different from anything that I remember her in, and it made her stand out! IMO, if she had done better in the comedy section, she could've easily been the winner of the episode.

Miz Cracker - I was impressed, and felt it was the second best of the night, behind Juju. Given her performance in the main challenge, I knew she was going to be the one to win, and I'm not putting shade on her, saying she coasted on her runway look. I just liked Juju's better.

Shea Couleé - This didn't read as freak to me. It came off more like someone trying to do bad 80s punk. "Freak" means something totally off the wall, not seen in the mainstream. I don't believe that punk is mainstream, but it's also not freak.

Blair St. Clair - I agree with you, there was something not right about the outfit. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something was off. Coupled with her poor performance in the comedy show, I felt she was going home.....then.....Cracker is named the winner. Ok.....there have been many conversations about how friendly Blair and Cracker have become. Does that mean that Cracker will bump off Shea or Juju in order to save Blair, who (in my opinion) did not deserve to be there? My thought was that Cracker would save Blair, but Shae and JuJu would both vote for Blair, meaning that for them to be safe, the assassin would have to win.

THIS WEEKS LIPSYNC ASSASSIN IS... Kennedy Davenport. I was so excited to see Kennedy, she is a FIERCE lipsync assassin. And she is a threat... BUT... this was just not her song. Country is a hard genre to do for many queens. Kennedy embodies the spirit and soul of a song perfectly, but with country it's about that playful cheek and girl-next-door charm. Think of season 4: Willam vs Jiggly or Chad vs Latrice; country is just not the wheel-house of someone who brings soul. It's (oddly) soulless, but full of personality. If that makes sense? Cracker didn't slay it, but she captured the essence better.

OVERALL
    The best episode yet; and an overall successful comedy show which had me laughing lots. The right person won, the right person went home and the runway had some great moments. It was a good episode, if only the lipsync had be shocking. Oh well...
    ~ rating: 4 out of 5 [grade: B+]
    Kennedy Davenport! Yes, two lip sync assassins in a row, and I was ready to see this battle go down. Then the music starts......."Fancy" by Reba McEntire. WHAT?!?! The funny thing is, I like that song, but it's not a lip sync battle song. Kennedy was out of her element with that song, which was too bad. I can remember Willam lip syncing to "Mi Vida Loca" by Pam Tillis, she was great, and totally hit the mood/spirit of that song.

Cracker gets the win, and shocks me by having Blair's lipstick, which I totally agree with. This leaves us with Shae, Cracker and Juju in the top three. I would love to see Juju win, she's been so consistent. However, like you, I think Shae will be picked as the winner.

It's FAN ART FRIDAY!!!! And obviously I'm going to celebrate the Plague Doctor...

2LUBINSTALAND
    https://www.instagram.com/2lubinstaland/

MARITONIEE
    https://www.instagram.com/maritoniee/

SPAZAK
    https://www.instagram.com/spazak/

Guurrrrl, sit down!
    *passes Kieran a teacup*

It appears that Jeffree is now a victim of the past coming back to do some haunting. It appears that JS had a website that was called "Lipstick Nazi" and contained images of JS with full makeup, and with backdrops that contained swastikas. Another past conversation emerged where JS apparently said that he would throw battery acid on a black woman so it would lighten her skin to match her foundation. Tattoo artist Kat Von D also issued statements accusing JS with bullying, drug use, and racism.
    NO WAY!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is good tea!

Shae Couleé - as you said in one of your replies to me TRUTH! When she veered off on to her losing and the whole rose petal thing, c'mon....We've heard it, we get it, it upset you, time to MOVE ON. She completely came across as unfunny and bitter at that moment, which is the worst thing you can do in a comedy routine.
    I'm sure it will come up in the finale tomorrow too.

Juju was AMAZING! It was soooo different from anything that I remember her in, and it made her stand out! IMO, if she had done better in the comedy section, she could've easily been the winner of the episode.
    It's definitely one of the Top 3 looks of the season so far. ICONIC!

Blair St. Clair - I agree with you, there was something not right about the outfit. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something was off. Coupled with her poor performance in the comedy show, I felt she was going home.....then.....Cracker is named the winner. Ok.....there have been many conversations about how friendly Blair and Cracker have become. Does that mean that Cracker will bump off Shea or Juju in order to save Blair, who (in my opinion) did not deserve to be there? My thought was that Cracker would save Blair, but Shae and JuJu would both vote for Blair, meaning that for them to be safe, the assassin would have to win.

Cracker gets the win, and shocks me by having Blair's lipstick, which I totally agree with. This leaves us with Shae, Cracker and Juju in the top three. I would love to see Juju win, she's been so consistent. However, like you, I think Shae will be picked as the winner.
    I wish Cracker had bumped out Shea. Cracker is the front-runner, but to be safe, take out the second place. That would just leave Juju to beat (because let's be honest, Blair wouldn't win with NO wins to her name). This really made me sad:

At the end Bob asks Monet who should win, Monet say Cracker. BOB SAYS SHEA!!! Cracker's own drag mother won't pick her to win. That's how little chance she has of winning. Cracker has won the most challenges, been in the bottom least, won the most money. She did better in All Stars than in her season. In fact when Shea wins she'd be the first winner who did WORSE in All Stars than in their season. Shea is being handed this win and I don't think she's earned it. *sigh*
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 07-24-2020 at 01:46 PM.

To celebrate the All Stars 5 finale, here are the next three covers from...

ART BY CHEYNE
    https://www.instagram.com/artbycheyne/

EPISODE IV

EPISODE V

EPISODE VI