Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm not saying I want a reboot of the Netflix shows, I just feel like its more likely to happen. For Disney and the MCU, it's the cleaner option and I understand why they would consider doing one instead of just buying the netflix shows and continuing them.

Honestly I think the problem was their take on Danny and his world was pretty weak to begin. The grounded feel they were going for felt wasted on him and even as a character he felt muddled and messy. Both the Defenders and Season 2 handled him better but the foundation is pretty sloppy.

Granted I don't even think it was a good idea to give him a show on his own. He feels more like a team player than a solo lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    You either all in on the mystical kung fu bullshit of it all or you just have a white guy kung fu-ing people. Fraction/Brubaker/Aja went all in and it was great. That doesn't really work on a Netflix, show, though.

I'm also not really a fan of the Marvel Netflix shows, even though I wanted to be.
    I like Luke Cage and Iron Fist YET ...

I think it would've been better for each of them to have been a team-up show. They really shined together and I was hoping they would keep them together instead of doing more solo seasons for each.

Same with the Daughters of the Dragon we got.

DD & JJ could be solo with Heroes for Hire and Daughters of the Dragon being the team-up shows.

I just think that would've flowed better with what they were doing, storywise.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I like Luke Cage and Iron Fist YET ...

I think it would've been better for each of them to have been a team-up show. They really shined together and I was hoping they would keep them together instead of doing more solo seasons for each.

Same with the Daughters of the Dragon we got.

DD & JJ could be solo with Heroes for Hire and Daughters of the Dragon being the team-up shows.

I just think that would've flowed better with what they were doing, storywise.
    A joint season 4 would've been cool as you could do the "Hero4Hire" logo and I think by then both shows would have wrapped up their arcs so you need a new storytelling engine.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A joint season 4 would've been cool as you could do the "Hero4Hire" logo and I think by then both shows would have wrapped up their arcs so you need a new storytelling engine.
    Exactly.

OH well ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I'd like to Disney+ do a Heroes for Hire show with Danny and Luke, and to piggyback from Netflix popularity add in Jessica Jones and Hellcat.