Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The Hulk show is still my favorite Marvel show even with it being dated and extremely formulaic I mean every episode starts with David either getting into town or having arrived shortly before the episode, between the 15 to 20 minute mark he becomes Hulk, around 40 minute mark Hulk again, and he leaves town hitchhiking at the end. But the episodic nature makes it the Marvel show I go most back to because I can watch an episode get the whole story and continue with my day.
    I know what you mean. Even with the formula, Bixby's acting drew us in. There's a lot to be said for current shows that draw us in with continued stories but it's quite amazing that we got drawn into his plight even knowing it was a different situation every week.
    Power with Girl is better.

From a production standpoint, Legion holds a dear spot in my heart. It's not just that it's quirky and visually all over the place and arresting, but you still have to communicate that vision to others, trust them to carry it out, pull in all these different and conflicting aesthetics, with complex locations and storytelling through background. Even the fonts and title sequences are carefully deliberate.

Storywise, it's hit or miss and I prefer some other Marvel shows. But while those shows may have better writing or more engaging stories, the direction and production of Legion repeatedly blew me away.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, & Agents of SHIELD are only live-action that I can rewatch.

X-Men Evolution and Wolverine & the X-Men are only two cartoons i even care about. I'm very biased against X-Men TAS because of the lack of Kitty.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Season 1 of Legion.

Daredevil - it was such a near perfect adaptation and I hope really Disney / Marvel find a way to continue the with cast and creators.

Jessica Jones - season one was one of the best seasons of any show ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were good though nowhere near season 1 quality.

Agents of Shield - all over the place quality wise but its been really great at times.
    Last edited by TriggerWarning; 06-08-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Daredevil - it was such a near perfect adaptation and I really Disney / Marvel find a way to continue the with cast and creators.

Jessica Jones - season one was one of the best seasons of any show ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were good though nowhere near season 1 quality.

Agents of Shield - all over the place quality wise but when its been really great at times.
    Yeah, I gotta go with DD followed by Jessica Jones. JJ S1 might be at the top of my list, but S2 and S3 drags it down. DD was more consistent.