Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Narutoverse vs One Punnchverse

Random manga battle. No hypno/mind control allowed. One on One, then team battle

Guy(EOS Shippuden) vs Metal Bat(OPM)

Nagato(Naruto:Healthy body) vs Tatsumaki(OPM)

Gaara(EOS Shippuden) vs Psykos(OPM)

Killer Bee(Cloak only no full transformation) vs Genos

Kimmimaro vs Garou

Kaguya/Madara(alive)/Obito(10 tails absorbed) vs Orochi/Boros

Naruto/Sasuke vs Saitama

I mean... I haven't seen Naruto for a while, but can they really do anything to hurt Saitama if they aren't allowed their esoteric abilities? He can basically just punch in their general direction and kind of vaporize them, right?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I mean... I haven't seen Naruto for a while, but can they really do anything to hurt Saitama if they aren't allowed their esoteric abilities? He can basically just punch in their general direction and kind of vaporize them, right?
    Yeah, Saitama is way out of their league.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    They get all their abilities except Mind control because then it would be a stomp for them as Saitama has no mental defense feats.

Meanwhile Sasuke's Sharinnegan still has Soul sucking, ever lasting fire attacks, and energy absorbtion to name a few that are all still in play along with Naruto chakra armor boosts and Sage Jutsu that turns people into frogs to go with clone diversions. They probably lose to Saitama imo but it's a much better fight than "Sasuke genjutsu at the bell ftw".

Also I am much more interested in all the other fights than that one
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 06-06-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Random manga battle. No hypno/mind control allowed. One on One, then team battle

Just wanted to say, I think these two would get along great.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Bowl cut vs 70s Elvis hair.

Smile vs Smirk

Skin Tight onesies vs Baggy Gangsta pants

Opposites in all but sheer Manliness.

Extraordinary Member

Gai is too fast and would eventually beat down Metal Bat, kinda similar to his fight against Garou except worse because I'm pretty sure Gai hits harder than Garou did at that point.
    Nagato(Naruto:Healthy body) vs Tatsumaki(OPM)
    Tatsumaki's TK is too strong for Nagato to break through, and she's at least compareable to him in speed (but probably actually faster still.
    Gaara(EOS Shippuden) vs Psykos(OPM)
    ...I don't remember much of Psykos' feats unfortunately.
    Killer Bee(Cloak only no full transformation) vs Genos
    I think Killer Bee is tough enough to power through Genos' attacks and break him apart (that happens a lot).
    Kimmimaro vs Garou
    Garou should be able to dismantle Kimmimaro pretty comfortably.
    Kaguya/Madara(alive)/Obito(10 tails absorbed) vs Orochi/Boros
    Hmm. Interesting fight.

Boros is the strongest fighter here in terms of strength and destructive output, and Orochi is dangerous in his own right. But the Naruto squad have trickier abilities and can toss around power than I think even Boros can't just ignore. Trying to figure out speed here is difficult.

Kaguya can possibly trap Boros in another dimension and then they can take down Orochi without too much trouble.
    Naruto/Sasuke vs Saitama
    They will at the very least make him go serious. Their fire power is that strong and they have enough versatiliy between the two of them to trick him out a bit. But yeah, when he goes all out it ends as it usually does.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...I don't remember much of Psykos' feats unfortunately.
    Might be worth the OP deciding which Psykos this is because there's a fair bit of variance.

Original Webcomic got utterly steamrolled by Tatsumaki in short order but was still able to mess her brain up a lot with a blindside attack.

Murata version put up a lot more impressive fight on her own and has now fused with Orochi into a giant kaiju.

I feel Gaara could probably take OG Psykos while Murata version is a whole different animal.

Hmm. Interesting fight.

Boros is the strongest fighter here in terms of strength and destructive output, and Orochi is dangerous in his own right. But the Naruto squad have trickier abilities and can toss around power than I think even Boros can't just ignore. Trying to figure out speed here is difficult.

Kaguya can possibly trap Boros in another dimension and then they can take down Orochi without too much trouble.

They will at the very least make him go serious. Their fire power is that strong and they have enough versatiliy between the two of them to trick him out a bit. But yeah, when he goes all out it ends as it usually does.
    Is there any reason why Kaguya can't just dimension dump both of them and call it a day?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is there any reason why Kaguya can't just dimension dump both of them and call it a day?
    I always add a mental caveat that Kaguya needs to port alongside her target when d-dumping, and that might give them a chance to hit her and continue the fight in the new location.

Though I guess that in this case she can just dump Madara and Obito there to cover any attack and then return as the sole winner. Which would be funny.

The Psykos I was thinking about was the one that was fighting Tatsumaki before combining with Orochi. Had pretty good feats in that fight.

Also a some quick questions and follow ups.

Was Metal Bat hitting the Giant Centipede and having his blow travel throughout it's body a better striking feat than anything Guy has done(excluding his final suicide attack). And how much does him getting faster/stronger with the more damage he takes play into this fight?

For Kimmimaro would his Bone forest generating and teleporting and superior range game give him an edge against Garou who is a beast up close but has little to no way of attacking outside of punching distance?

For Nagato when Pein did things like send Giant summons who were attacking with force and moving at speed flying Far into the distance(so more than just dead weight lifting/moving) and completely level the leaf village he was nowhere near full power. I know Tatsumaki flinging chunks of land at Boris ship and stopping missles is high end but easily no selling a dying Peins attacks is seems much, and here Nagato is at full health.

And thanks for the reply guys, I don't know why but I really wanted some input on these as it's been bugging me after rewatching some Naruto and re_reading some OPM

The Psykos I was thinking about was the one that was fighting Tatsumaki before combining with Orochi. Had pretty good feats in that fight.

Also a some quick questions and follow ups.
    I'd... back Psykos personally... maybe...?

I don't know...

How much sand does Gaara have on hand?

Was Metal Bat hitting the Giant Centipede and having his blow travel throughout it's body a better striking feat than anything Guy has done(excluding his final suicide attack). And how much does him getting faster/stronger with the more damage he takes play into this fight?
    Gai is way faster even at lower level gates than the Death Gate. Metal Bat will take a lot of punishment but I'm not seeing how he lands a glove on Gai.

If he could hit him, he'd certainly do some damage but he's not fast enough at base to compete and he doesn't get fast enough quick enough to offset the damage he'd take from Gai smacking the heck out of him.

For Kimmimaro would his Bone forest generating and teleporting and superior range game give him an edge against Garou who is a beast up close but has little to no way of attacking outside of punching distance?
    Garou is wildly durable, incredibly fast and adapts on the fly like a champion. He can blitz Kimimaro and just keep beating him down until he falls.

For Nagato when Pein did things like send Giant summons who were attacking with force and moving at speed flying Far into the distance(so more than just dead weight lifting/moving) and completely level the leaf village he was nowhere near full power. I know Tatsumaki flinging chunks of land at Boris ship and stopping missles is high end but easily no selling a dying Peins attacks is seems much, and here Nagato is at full health.
    Tatsumaki's shields are utterly ridiculous. On the absolute dregs of her power with only her most minimal barrier, she took hits from Golden Sperm and was still in one piece. Her primary barrier ignores massive gravitational fields and effortlessly bounced Orochi's attacks that were boring through hundreds of metres of stone without issue. Pein is going to have a really hard time getting through that.

She also pulled the near city sized Monster Associate HQ out of the ground with minimal effort, regularly obliterates kaiju sized monsters on her own with ease and has enough energy, while injured, to have a protracted fight with Saitama that was causing massive tornados, had them blasting from city to city and was killing kaiju just by accident as they passed through.

Tatsumaki is a monster.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 06-09-2020 at 04:58 AM.

Also, as of the most recent revision of Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor, there's now a much stronger case for genjutsu not working on Saitama.

Also, as of the most recent revision of Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor, there's now a much stronger case for genjutsu not working on Saitama.
    Oh? Care to spoil it? (I already know there's a case of Saitama being immune to TK if he does not want to be moved, but mental effects are another thing entirely).

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Oh? Care to spoil it? (I already know there's a case of Saitama being immune to TK if he does not want to be moved, but mental effects are another thing entirely).
    I shall tag it appropriately.

So, in what is now the third iteration of the Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor fight...

spoilers:
    ... not only is Saitama present but Phoenix Man has a new ability where he can pull his opponents into a psychic space to talk. He is trying to convince Child Emperor to join the Monster Association. CE is sort of able to power out on willpower but his resistance is weakening. On the third instance of this, Saitama just turns up in the psychic space, having apparently punched his way in, and is all like "Leave the kid alone," to Phoenix King who is completely baffled as to how Saitama got in there in the first place.

When the psychic dissolves as CE powers out of it, inspired by Saitama, we see that Saitama hadn't actually physically moved he'd just been able to apparently psychically punch his way in.
    end of spoilers

Not ironclad but it suggests his abilities can interact with psychic attacks to some extent.

I shall tag it appropriately.

So, in what is now the third iteration of the Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor fight...

spoilers:
    ... not only is Saitama present but Phoenix Man has a new ability where he can pull his opponents into a psychic space to talk. He is trying to convince Child Emperor to join the Monster Association. CE is sort of able to power out on willpower but his resistance is weakening. On the third instance of this, Saitama just turns up in the psychic space, having apparently punched his way in, and is all like "Leave the kid alone," to Phoenix King who is completely baffled as to how Saitama got in there in the first place.

When the psychic dissolves as CE powers out of it, inspired by Saitama, we see that Saitama hadn't actually physically moved he'd just been able to apparently psychically punch his way in.
    end of spoilers

Not ironclad but it suggests his abilities can interact with psychic attacks to some extent.
    JFC that's hilarious. How did he even punch through that?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral