Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    JFC that's hilarious. How did he even punch through that?
    He's Saitama, it's literally exactly what he does.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I shall tag it appropriately.

So, in what is now the third iteration of the Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor fight...

spoilers:
    ... not only is Saitama present but Phoenix Man has a new ability where he can pull his opponents into a psychic space to talk. He is trying to convince Child Emperor to join the Monster Association. CE is sort of able to power out on willpower but his resistance is weakening. On the third instance of this, Saitama just turns up in the psychic space, having apparently punched his way in, and is all like "Leave the kid alone," to Phoenix King who is completely baffled as to how Saitama got in there in the first place.

When the psychic dissolves as CE powers out of it, inspired by Saitama, we see that Saitama hadn't actually physically moved he'd just been able to apparently psychically punch his way in.
    end of spoilers

Not ironclad but it suggests his abilities can interact with psychic attacks to some extent.
    How did I miss that issue... I know that fight for redone but I missed all that.

Saitama is great, end of the day.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan