Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Batman vs Goku

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Batman just obtains 7 dragonballs to wish he was a white lantern and simply out hax goku hax.
    I don't think the Earth Dragon Balls have enough power in them to do such a thing, since they are limited by the overall power of their creator. And I don't think Kami (or Dende) have the oomph to force the Life Entity to grant Batman a white lantern ring and make him one.

He'd need the Super Dragon Balls to make such a wish, or just skip the middle man and kill Goku directly. But those are scattered across two different universes, each one of them is the size of a planet (7,196.2204 kilometers in diameter with a volume just under half that of the planet Neptune), and can only be used by those capable of speaking the language of the gods. So yeah, I don't think Batman's getting White Lantern powers.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    He'd be better off just wishing that a canister or Joker Toxin would be teleported into Goku's room while he's asleep.
    Right. Batman's brilliant, but brilliance also includes low-effort/high-reward scenarios.