Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman vs Goku

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    People say Batman can beat Superman with prep because they have Kryptonite which they can point to as a way for Batman to win. And they tend to severely downplay/nerf Superman by having him hold back to ridiculous levels while having Batman go in to kill (something he doesn't do with The Joker).

Goku, on the other hand, lacks a convenient "Kryptonite" for people to latch on to. And if Goku hears about Batman's rep, he's not gonna hold back. At all.
    Do you know anything about Batmans prep skills? For real he gets down right silly with what he can do with prep so no it's not just about kryptonite and Superman holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Does even Bruce Wayne have enough budget to satisfy Goku??
    Goku can't eat all the food in the world instantaneously, but I imagine Batman can establish a factory and assembly line, regularly supplied by a network of farms and livestock, with at least an initial funding stream to keep it going until it can start to produce its own cycle eventually into perpetuity.

If it takes a village to feed him, then he shall be fed a village!

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Do you know anything about Batmans prep skills? For real he gets down right silly with what he can do with prep so no it's not just about kryptonite and Superman holding back.
    Ok, what can Batman do to Superman with prep? How can he get around the superspeed?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Bats only chance is to develop a version of the virus that killed hm and put it in his rice before the match, with sufficient lead time.
    Or something in that vein, certainly. For all cosmic levels of destructive power the Saiyans have, they are weak to certain biological functions. Goku was taken own by heart disease, and SSB Vegeta apparently went down to oxygen deprivation. So something along those lines could work, although it would need to be delivered and take effect extremely quickly.

The easiest solution I can think of would be one of the more instantly incapacitating strains of Joker toxin. The toxin has worked on a whole bunch of metas in the past and Bruce definitely has access to it given how much toxicology and antidote work he's done. He just needs to quickly deliver it-- and he invested several billion dollars into a combat computer that could track and quick fire on the Flash, so I think he can pull it off.

This strategy is pretty useless against Frieza, Cell, or probably the androids, and I imagine Bruce would be screwed there unless there's some stuff in his sci fi closet I'm forgetting. A phantom zone projector probably wouldn't work on Goku but probably would on most characters below Buu... But I don't think Bruce has one of those.

Astonishing Member

17 and 18 were based on humans. She had a baby so her biology was working. I don't recall them being in an airless situation. A quick acting toxin that interferes with respiration - a modern poison gas? Didn't Hit use toxins?

17 and 18 were based on humans. She had a baby so her biology was working. I don't recall them being in an airless situation. A quick acting toxin that interferes with respiration - a modern poison gas? Didn't Hit use toxins?
    Frost used them. Hit just stops time and one shots you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Oops, that's right.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    A phantom zone projector probably wouldn't work on Goku but probably would on most characters below Buu... But I don't think Bruce has one of those.
    He does not. The Phantom Zone projector is part of Superman's arsenal.

Fantastic Member

Or something in that vein, certainly. For all cosmic levels of destructive power the Saiyans have, they are weak to certain biological functions. Goku was taken own by heart disease, and SSB Vegeta apparently went down to oxygen deprivation. So something along those lines could work, although it would need to be delivered and take effect extremely quickly.

The easiest solution I can think of would be one of the more instantly incapacitating strains of Joker toxin. The toxin has worked on a whole bunch of metas in the past and Bruce definitely has access to it given how much toxicology and antidote work he's done. He just needs to quickly deliver it-- and he invested several billion dollars into a combat computer that could track and quick fire on the Flash, so I think he can pull it off.

This strategy is pretty useless against Frieza, Cell, or probably the androids, and I imagine Bruce would be screwed there unless there's some stuff in his sci fi closet I'm forgetting. A phantom zone projector probably wouldn't work on Goku but probably would on most characters below Buu... But I don't think Bruce has one of those.
    Hello, Brother Eye.

Brother Eye and the Omacs is a powerup that Batman could obtain since it was built by Wayne Industries. It isn't enough, but it's his next best option.

Having read Batman Endgame, I think he can do it unless Flash is slower than Goku. The joker virus and toxins which Batman dealt with and should be able to replicate were extremely varied, including bespoke versions used to Jokerize each individual member of the Justice League. Using the Flash trigger, he should be able to deliver a version that paralyzes and kills Goku at the bell in the arena.

Outside of the arena, it becomes easier to just poison Goku's meal or something.

They ARE humans, but with cybernetic enhancements. Making them cyborgs, not androids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They ARE humans, but with cybernetic enhancements. Making them cyborgs, not androids.
    Yeah, that's why I'm not sure they are susceptible to biological attacks. How human they were wasn't really adequately explained.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Yeah, that's why I'm not sure they are susceptible to biological attacks. How human they were wasn't really adequately explained.
    It's less that they are human, and more that the "enhancements" are bio-tech. They are totally organic.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    It's less that they are human, and more that the "enhancements" are bio-tech. They are totally organic.

Right, but do they need to breath? To eat? I don't remember anything indicating it one way or another. That would be the sort of specific detail that would indicate how they'd handle poison.

Still, there was a Joker Toxin that worked on cyborg, so that would probably work on them.

Astonishing Member

They certainly eat as we've seen her at many feasts. We don't know this but when she had her baby, if she had any of the standard anesthesia, spinal blocks, epidurals - then nerve agents would work on the cyborg-androids (whatever). If Goku has an oxygen metabolism then things like cyanide might take him out.