small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Default Batman: New Adventures--status?

Hi,
    anyone have any information on the release (or not, sigh) of the new "animated" Batman comics, New Adventures, due long-ago pre-virus May?
    thanks!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Extraordinary Member

They already started publishing them as digital first series, this week the 5th of 12 digital issue was published.

I'm not sure when they will start publishing them physically.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

thanks--
    just waiting and waiting
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Me too. Cannot wait. Totally looking forward to this.

5 issues in, and its shaping up to be pretty interesting. DCAU debut of not only Jason, but Deathstroke, and supposedly Azrael too.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    They already started publishing them as digital first series, this week the 5th of 12 digital issue was published.

I'm not sure when they will start publishing them physically.
    I didn't realize it was a limited series. I might have to pick it up now