Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Yes it did.
    Are the Transformers comic threads going to move over to the Image comics forum from here on?
    I think it should just stay in here. Especially as we can talk about non comic stuff as well

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Transformers #1 Second Printing Cover by Lewis LaRosa

New 40th Aniiversary Re-releases

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    New 40th Aniiversary Re-releases

They just reissued Blaster and Soundwave a few years ago, I wish they would reissue some other characters for once.

Still, that original Soundwave with red eyes looks pretty sweet, I might buy it (again). I just wish they'd release the other cassettes we didn't get last time. (Ratbat, Squawkbox, Rewind etc.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

They just reissued Blaster and Soundwave a few years ago, I wish they would reissue some other characters for once.

Still, that original Soundwave with red eyes looks pretty sweet, I might buy it (again). I just wish they'd release the other cassettes we didn't get last time. (Ratbat, Squawkbox, Rewind etc.)
    Well these are the continuation of the Transformers The Movie retro line but now in Retro Packaging. Still I would be nice to see some later G1 toys getting re-released

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well these are the continuation of the Transformers The Movie retro line but now in Retro Packaging. Still I would be nice to see some later G1 toys getting re-released
    I wish they at least started off the new retro line with characters that weren't already reissued. The closest Wal-Marts in my region all are cluttered with Starscream! I'll probably never see Hound or Skywarp without paying scalper prices.

I wish they at least started off the new retro line with characters that weren't already reissued. The closest Wal-Marts in my region all are cluttered with Starscream! I'll probably never see Hound or Skywarp without paying scalper prices.
    Hopefully they will, at least now they aren't going to have to make excuses for random characters in the Transformers the Movie line. The fact that they mentioned 3d printing may suggest seeing releases of toys whose molds are lost or missing

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

I am head over heels with the R.E.D. line.
    My childhood desire for a cartoon-accurate Galvatron came true last year.
    Now just give me a R.E.D. Cyclonus, Scourge and Skywarp....

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Kind of neat Mercer will be shown as a part of Cobra. Could be a cool subplot to see him grow disillusioned with the organization. Baroness may also start off aligned with G.I. Joe? (Or is she just undercover?)

Extraordinary Member

Transformers #3 Variant by Taurin Clarke

Watch out for civilians Optimus!

Incredible Member

Question:

Is there an efficient way to collect the Robots in Disguise / MTMTE / Lost Light / Optimus Prime era other than buying individual TPBs?

I believe there is a discontinued OHC line, and no box sets or omnibus type collections. And with the license bouncing around, this is likely to stay the case, unfortunately?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Question:

Is there an efficient way to collect the Robots in Disguise / MTMTE / Lost Light / Optimus Prime era other than buying individual TPBs?

I believe there is a discontinued OHC line, and no box sets or omnibus type collections. And with the license bouncing around, this is likely to stay the case, unfortunately?
    Head to your nearest dumpster, there will be plenty of copies there since that is where that garbage belongs.

EDIT: Skybound may be reprinting them down the line. No idea why you would ever want them though. The only good IDWverse stuff was Furman's run.
    Last edited by wyokid; 12-13-2023 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Head to your nearest dumpster, there will be plenty of copies there since that is where that garbage belongs.

EDIT: Skybound may be reprinting them down the line. No idea why you would ever want them though. The only good IDWverse stuff was Furman's run.
    Furman's IDW run was trash and James Roberts and John Barber was what saved IDW TF comics.