Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Then what would Dick do? Be a second Batman?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

There's always Flamebird.

I'd probably make Wilder the Batwoman of Future State instead of the current day.

It IS possible that's the case. We only know about half of the Future State content so far. Just because Batwoman wasn't mentioned for January, it doesn't mean she won't appear in February.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah I liked the idea of Kate rejoining the army now that LGBT+ individuals can openly serve. It also catapults her to play in a much wider, international environment. Imagine how cool it would be to see her operating in regions like Kahndaq and Markovia, interacting with Titans, Young Justice, the Shazam Family etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah I liked the idea of Kate rejoining the army now that LGBT+ individuals can openly serve. It also catapults her to play in a much wider, international environment. Imagine how cool it would be to see her operating in regions like Kahndaq and Markovia, interacting with Titans, Young Justice, the Shazam Family etc.
    I don't think she could be back in the military and still be Batwoman, though...and the heroes you mention don't really interact with the army that much.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    There's always Flamebird.

I'd probably make Wilder the Batwoman of Future State instead of the current day.
    Except that Flamebird is already being used by someone. I don't like Batgirl competitions
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Then what would Dick do? Be a second Batman?
    I'd love that, and with Damien as his Robin.

A more globetrotting BATMAN & ROBIN book with Dick and Damien would be a godsend. Plus it would make sense to have 2 offical Batmen running around to throw people off in-universe.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'd love that, and with Damien as his Robin.

A more globetrotting BATMAN & ROBIN book with Dick and Damien would be a godsend. Plus it would make sense to have 2 offical Batmen running around to throw people off in-universe.
    good point
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think she could be back in the military and still be Batwoman, though...and the heroes you mention don't really interact with the army that much.
    Besides, why would she do that in the first place? Being Batwoman, in Kate's mind, is equivalent to military service because she considers both to be serving her country. And if she's too injured or something to be Batwoman, she certainly can't be in the Army again.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    I like Spoiler but Steph outgrew it the minute she became Robin and then Batgirl. I propose making her Nightwing
    I'm not a fan of displacing characters. Separating Dick from Nightwing is as bad as doing the same with Kate as Batwoman.

It would be good if they did something interesting with Kate, but removing her as Batwoman is not what I would suggest to generate interest in the character.

I like Spoiler but Steph outgrew it the minute she became Robin and then Batgirl. I propose making her Nightwing
    I know BQM wanted her to be Knightwing in his Smallville comics before he was forced to make it Babs, but Steph doesn't have any connection to Dick or the identity to where I can see it making sense.

Not just there, in the future at the end of her series too. BQM wrote Steph as being similar to Dick.

Incredible Member

If Kate has to be replaced, then Bette is the best choice but DC would never go for it, The cowards

If Kate has to be replaced, then Bette is the best choice but DC would never go for it, The cowards
    I'm just waiting for Bette to leave West Point...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just waiting for Bette to leave West Point...
    I fully blame Tynion for that. I despise it. Ranted about it yesterday. Ever since Elegy Bette's character has been basically tossed out the window