Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We may see rofus daughter also. They did get the ok from his family to use deleted scenes from part 2 to get rofus into the movie and that was the plan but not sure if they are still doing that.

I liked it. Basically a love letter to the fans of both movies.

Just saw it. The original two movies were never mean spirited, but even then this movie was surprisingly sweet natured and wholesome. Loved the amount of attention that Lil Bill and Lil Ted got without feeling like their dads were overwhelmed -- it seemed pretty balanced. And Dennis is a new fave.

spoilers:
    Also, the daughters essentially relive the events of the first two movies, but it never ever feels like a cynical rehash (like The Force Awakens) because things are pretty set from the get go -- and unlike their dads, the girls are actually pretty brilliant in their own spaced out way. Everything they do, they do out of love for their dads, without any forced tension to slow things down.
    end of spoilers

During these rough times, and watching this after the death of Chadwick Boseman, it was a welcome relief in an all around terrible year.

There's only one nit or plot hole that pokes at me, but I'm just going to handwave it away because the movie was a good ride.

3 out of 4 stars for me. A solid, dependable flick.
    Last edited by Cyke; 08-29-2020 at 03:21 AM.