Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Are We Getting the Marvel September 2020 Solicitations Today

Especially since we got DC'S last Friday? Marvel's usually go up on the Thursday of the week after DC's

I assume so. It's usually the second to last Thursday in the month, and that's what today is. Can't be sure in these unusual times though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Considering Newsarama hasn't tweeted about it, nah. Maybe next week.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I hope so. I need it.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume so. It's usually the second to last Thursday in the month, and that's what today is. Can't be sure in these unusual times though.
    So True. When you look at the release list for next week, Marvel is way behind the other comics companies in volume of comics available.

Releases for next week .. this one shows some progress

Releases for July 1st - but this one shows no comics, just a poster, some hard cover collections and some TPBs

Mighty Member

im hoping soon. im thinking friday morning or 5 tonight
    Last edited by fin5; 06-18-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Hopefully Aero, Sword Master & Atlantis Attacks will be in the September solicitations to return where they left off. Not sure what plans they'll have for the new Silk series but Shang-Chi is gonna be in September that I finally heard from BleedingCool.

Well, I think they'd have re-announced it already if it was out in September (it would've been in the Pull List video), so I believe Silk, along with Champions and the other new Outlawed titles, and the rest of the Black Widow related titles (except the Black Widow ongoing, which has been announced for September), will launch in October.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

as per the previews catalog not a lot new marvel books for september a new spidey norman obsorn one shot a coupe of empyre wrap ups and that its teh rest of list is going to be all resolicited books

also just an fyi we may see some of these smaller limited series wrap up but come later this year and 2021 a lot of these secondary books and books with c and d list characters will be no more. Marvel is going to have a renewed focus on the core books and if you dont see some of the books you were expected they are canceled and the threshold number for cancelation and this was even before covid the r sales number for being axed has moved way way up

Wait, the Previews catalog is out? I thought solicits always got put online before then?

Anyway, nobody's expecting unannounced new books. We just want to know if and when books from the April to June solicits will be out.

Mighty Member

I saw the books for September and it was short.I thought i heard Black Widow was coming out in sep unless this wasent the whole solicits

Yeah, it's Frankensteined, Bleeding Cool must've missed that one. No idea why they didn't appear last night because the solicits are up individually on Previews World.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/full...ations-so-far/

Also missing but confirmed to be out that month are most of the X books and Magnificent Ms. Marvel. The list is far from complete.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-19-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Mighty Member

Now that is much better

Incredible Member

Am I being blind or is the MS MARVEL solicit missing?