Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Michael Bolton's book on Trump !

Its clear that Donald and the Administration are worried right now. One of the big insiders that the President had inside the White House is writing a tell all book. In fact this book could blow the lid off a lot of the Trump controversies. The time he tried to get dirt on Joe Biden with the Ukraine deal , his dealings with Russia and finally him being MAD with power.

All this coming from Michael Bolton....

What does Michael Bolton know ? How much did Trump tell him during songs like "A Man Loves a Woman" and other 90's classics ? Is Kenny G involved in this big conspiracy ?

Remember Michael Bolton has been involved with politics before. He was around Wally Sparks back in late 1990's at a Governors Ball !

We have to hope Bolton at least doesn't sing the book to us. I mean there is only so much of this I can handle....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

This song is actually what caused the falling out between Bolton and Trump: Bolton was in favor of asking women if it is ok to grab their pussies, Trump insisted to just walk up to them and do it.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Let us not forget the teaser for his tell all he did for Honest Trailers. The relevant part starts at about 2:20

Dark does not mean deep.

Retired

Don't get him started on Jack Sparrow.