Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks. I mean that actually makes sense. I can't combine the two in my mind for some reason but if i read what you describe without looking at the issue it makes total sense. But then when i go back to the issue i now see the execution was not good. I feel like i do understand what happened now though a bit more.
    No prob. I agree that it can be confusing. Like the data page helped a bit and I get that she was trying to do a "twist" of sorts with the alternate reality war, but jumping into it from how last issue ended was kind of confusing.

I think that the idea on how to create a new corp is very smart tho. We could assume that Incursions did resize the multiverse a bit, even if the FF did some reparations. So maybe Saturnyne still hadn't been able to find the "right" realities to draw more Captains from and now Jamie wants to steal her thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No prob. I agree that it can be confusing. Like the data page helped a bit and I get that she was trying to do a "twist" of sorts with the alternate reality war, but jumping into it from how last issue ended was kind of confusing.

I think that the idea on how to create a new corp is very smart tho. We could assume that Incursions did resize the multiverse a bit, even if the FF did some reparations. So maybe Saturnyne still hadn't been able to find the "right" realities to draw more Captains from and now Jamie wants to steal her thing.
    This actually answered my last question. Thank you, i feel you put the pieces in place where i can really see it context now. Especially what Jamie is doing. Makes total sense now that he would be looking for a loop hole to create new captain britians and thinking about it if mutants are just the totality of their memories and bodies even alternate reality mutants are not really so different than their 616 counterparts and he may pull these versions to the main universe to enable a new corps.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This actually answered my last question. Thank you, i feel you put the pieces in place where i can really see it context now. Especially what Jamie is doing. Makes total sense now that he would be looking for a loop hole to create new captain britians and thinking about it if mutants are just the totality of their memories and bodies even alternate reality mutants are not really so different than their 616 counterparts and he may pull these versions to the main universe to enable a new corps.
    Yes! Since mutants are trying to conquer Otherworld (possibly to get to Arakko), Jamie taking control of the Corp would be a smart move. But it will also come back to bite them in the ass because Jamie is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yes! Since mutants are trying to conquer Otherworld (possibly to get to Arakko), Jamie taking control of the Corp would be a smart move. But it will also come back to bite them in the ass because Jamie is crazy.
    You really got my brain moving on this issue now too. I wonder if he could even create a sort of reality dominion effect. Like if in enough realities mutants are chosen to be Captain britain it may become a requirement stripping others of the ability to even obtain the power. I keep hanging on because i feel this is all going somewhere big, thank the comic gods for posters like you that can help us that need it spelled out sometimes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You really got my brain moving on this issue now too. I wonder if he could even create a sort of reality dominion effect. Like if in enough realities mutants are chosen to be Captain britain it may become a requirement stripping others of the ability to even obtain the power. I keep hanging on because i feel this is all going somewhere big, thank the comic gods for posters like you that can help us that need it spelled out sometimes.
    I did a few cartwheels once it started to sink in, myself. Jamie's cheat code to restart the Corps was pretty brilliant.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Another tired and boring issue with little context. This book isn't mysterious, it's just poorly written.

ANOTHER atrocious excalibur issue.. poor characterization gambit and rogue deserve better in the dawn of x

SMH

Yet again another issue of me wanting desperately to like this book due to the awesome cast, but given a large hit of head scratching disappointment. This book continues to be completely generic and at the same time jarringly disjointed. The entire main cast is made of throw away templates, which is shocking given the amount of personality on the team. The dialogue is terrible. The plot gives you more questions than answers even after 10 issues, but due to the lackluster writing you are left asking yourself, "oh who cares anyway?".

These characters need to jump ship, and fast.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My favourite issue to date! Loved the twist.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I kinda like this issue. At least Howard showed some ideas here but sadly they still didn't get delivered well by neither dialogues nor graphics.

Kate and Rachel's part is fan-friendly but I don't think its necessary for this issue itself. Spending 5 pages to tell readers how they helped the team to reach the lighthouse then they just disappeared? I'd like to see Howard use these panels to explian the CB-incursion theory more clearly, but its also possible K&R will play some important roles in the next issue.

The one good thing that came out of this issue was Jamie Braddock recreating the Captain Britain Core/Corps (whatever its called)

They won't know you dislike the current direction until you drop the title. Marvel cares about money. Thats their bottomline.

All-New Member

I hope we see Captain Britain versions of the old Excalibut. At least Rachel and Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by ameri View Post
    I hope we see Captain Britain versions of the old Excalibut. At least Rachel and Kitty.
    That would be very cool. Jamie had them in his split reality so he could make them pick the amulet too.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    My favourite issue to date! Loved the twist.
    Rictor in CB uniform twists me in all the right ways. Hope you're well, friend!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Why is Jean and Charles images in the burning gate

EaGDtBcXgAMHquM.jpg