Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hell no, bury her deeper than Sabertooth.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Cassandra Nova is as much a mutant as Gladiator.

She can't take a step on Krakoa.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This. Ultimately if she served some larger purpose/ added some huge advantage I think they would let her in.
    Basically operation paperclip if it were done by Israel itself, if Krakoa keeps doing that will seriously damage internal credibility it will only be a matter of time before the council is deposed.

Nah the X-Men usually don't roll with folks Genocidal Tendencies
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

She´s not a mutant, she´s a sentient bacteria that used Xavier´s image to give herself his powers. Acording to Morrison her function is to attack every form of life.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    She´s not a mutant, she´s a sentient bacteria that used Xavier´s image to give herself his powers. Acording to Morrison her function is to attack every form of life.
    You are thinking of Sublime.
    Cassandra Nova is a Mummudrai quoted "are non-corporeal immortal psychic parasites, composed solely of emotional energy born from the astral plane of existence, "energy lattices""
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You are thinking of Sublime.
    Cassandra Nova is a Mummudrai quoted "are non-corporeal immortal psychic parasites, composed solely of emotional energy born from the astral plane of existence, "energy lattices""
    Thank you I always get them both confused still same principle she´s called Xavier´s twin because she took his form but she´s not related to him at all neither is she really a mutant.

Also I think is wrong to believe Krakoa forgives mutants for being mutants, what they did with Apocalypse, Exodus, Selene, Mr Sinister et all was a conditional alliance after they agreed to follow Krakoa´s laws that alliance can be broken the moment they break those laws. The condition here is if they are willing to follow Krakoa´s laws or they are not willing to follow Krakoa´s laws, being a mutant is secondary to this first condition.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp...As we saw with Sabretooth.
    It's less "forgiveness" and more "here's a clean slate..." As we've seen with Xavier and his attitude towards Mystique.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-10-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp...As we saw with Sabretooth.
    It's less "forgiveness" and more "here's a clean slate..." As we've seen with Xavier and his attitude towards Mystique.
    Exactly, agreed

Justice that is different depending on your race?
    Ridiculous, isn't it?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Ridiculous, isn't it?
    What do you mean? honestly curious.

Ultimate Member

Ridiculous, isn't it?
    My thought is that it's irrelevant whether or not she's a mutant. She flat out *chose* to murder sixteen million mutants (and made a far shot at the rest). She could have thirty X-genes, for all I care, there's no coming back from that.

She'd have to *start* by personally resurrecting sixteen million mutants, and erasing any trauma they've suffered, and restore all the years and homes and families and lives she stole from them, which is, like, Cosmic-Cube-history-reset-level shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    My thought is that it's irrelevant whether or not she's a mutant. She flat out *chose* to murder sixteen million mutants (and made a far shot at the rest). She could have thirty X-genes, for all I care, there's no coming back from that.

She'd have to *start* by personally resurrecting sixteen million mutants, and erasing any trauma they've suffered, and restore all the years and homes and families and lives she stole from them, which is, like, Cosmic-Cube-history-reset-level shenanigans.
    I agree she would need a cosmic cube to make up for it and only if that´s really her intention, most of the time she´s despicted as a creature who enjoys the pain of all other beings besides herself, to make her change her mind would take a lot, even Jean only managed for her to felt a little empathy towards others.

Ridiculous, isn't it?
    I think this is a case of Justice depending on the individual. As in, the individual responsible for a horrific genocide. As in, not ridiculous at all.

Adding to this because I've been thinking some more lol: while there are mutants who have committed equally heinous acts wore welcome on the island , they all serve a purpose and, like Selene, they're all on thin ice, like the Hellions, or both, like Mystique. Krakoa is about presenting a united front to the human public and working to the benefit of mutantkind - this doesn't mean anyone is entirely absolved and no countermeasures are in place should any general villainy arise lol . So what's the point of taking further risk by inviting yet another liability out of many who doesn't offer anything to krakoan society and isn't even a mutant themselves on top of that nasty horrific genocide stuff?

so yeah . not super ridiculous loll
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 06-10-2020 at 02:31 PM.

I'd say no but I feel that if they thought she could serve some form of purpose like Sinster they'd let her slide. In theory their the same type of "mutant". Either way they really screwed the pooch with that law.