Default Yukihira Soma VS Gordon Ramsay

The most vulgar English chef takes on the child cooking prodigy, who wins?

They are to cook a full course meal including appetizer/entree/dessert for each major style of food. (Western, Eastern styles)

The judging will be done by the Top Chef crew.

Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    The most vulgar English chef takes on the child cooking prodigy, who wins?

They are to cook a full course meal including appetizer/entree/dessert for each major style of food. (Western, Eastern styles)

The judging will be done by the Top Chef crew.

Who wins?
    Considering that Gordon's cooking abilities are grounded in reality (because well, he's real) and Soma's are not, I don't think Ramsay has much of a chance.

With that said, how old is Soma here? Because if he's young enough, he'll be dealing with "MasterChef Junior" Gordon, rather than the exaggerated versions of his persona used in Hell's Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares.

I refuse to believe that food cannot make people have orgasms in the middle of the street.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    With that said, how old is Soma here? Because if he's young enough, he'll be dealing with "MasterChef Junior" Gordon, rather than the exaggerated versions of his persona used in Hell's Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares.
    At the start of the series, he's 15. By the end of the story, he's about 18.

In the epilogue chapter he's 25.

So, most recent version is the norm for Rumbles, right? So it should be the adult version.

Yes, I supposed the most recent version. I only just now started the series to be fair.

I do know that the show lends credence to real-life accomplishments. One of the elite 10 alumni is actually aiming for a Michelin Star, and that's something Gordan has multiples of.