Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Talking is fine but I dont see Selene as a henchwoman of anybody... She is thousands of years older than Apocalypse!
    I’d love to see her make a move on Apocalypse lol. Dare I say be the bride of Apocalypse...

Selene is thousands of years older than Apocalypse and a magic user, if anything she should be his Apocalypse’s Mother! She should be all of mutants’ Mother, the mutants’ Eve/Lilith.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Selene is thousands of years older than Apocalypse and a magic user, if anything she should be his Apocalypse’s Mother! She should be all of mutants’ Mother, the mutants’ Eve/Lilith.
    Yet, I’m spite of that she’s not part of the movers and shakers of Krakoa. It’s time for her to make a power move. Crossing fingers, Hickman or one of the Xwriters gives her a much deserved shine. I think she would make a good fit with Hellions alongside Sinister and Maddie. I would love for Selene to have a formidable faction in Krakoa. She needs a more compelling motivation than her usual desire for godhood.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Yet, I’m spite of that she’s not part of the movers and shakers of Krakoa. It’s time for her to make a power move. Crossing fingers, Hickman or one of the Xwriters gives her a much deserved shine. I think she would make a good fit with Hellions alongside Sinister and Maddie. I would love for Selene to have a formidable faction in Krakoa. She needs a more compelling motivation than her usual desire for godhood.
    We’d need to see what she thinks of Krakoa and why she bothered to come. Apocalypse came because he thought mutants had finally become what he wanted them to be.

Now we know Selene joined the Hellfire Club because she desired to be around other mutants. But that still doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have an agenda of her own. It will be nice to see her and the other externals meet with Apocalypse.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    We’d need to see what she thinks of Krakoa and why she bothered to come. Apocalypse came because he thought mutants had finally become what he wanted them to be.

Now we know Selene joined the Hellfire Club because she desired to be around other mutants. But that still doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have an agenda of her own. It will be nice to see her and the other externals meet with Apocalypse.
    Lot of mutants energies to drain lol. It’s like a herd of sheep trapped in a island with a wolf. I’d love to see her interact with the other villains like Sinister and Apocalypse. I’d love to see her take a shot at the newly vacant seat in the council.

I think the goal is the same than when she joined the HFC. She has no loyalty to fellow mutants just because they are fellow mutants (like Apocalypse does in his own way). For Selene mutants are just juicier meals for her ascension so of course she is plotting that.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I wonder can kind if Inner Circle she may be creating. Amara? Empath? is Wither back? Sankaya?

I wonder can kind if Inner Circle she may be creating. Amara? Empath? is Wither back? Sankaya?
    Oh yeah Amara, Empath, Wither sounds like a sick Inner Circle. Mortis is probably back in shape too. She and Emplate are working together so I can see him in her circle too.

BANNED

Seems Selene is often underrated as a villain. I'd love to see her as the X-Men's Thanos in the MCU, lurking in the shadows throughout history and building towards her goal through puppets before she finally unleashes her full power. And she MUST be played by Eva Green.

A female comic book villain? Underrated? Never!

Talking is fine but I dont see Selene as a henchwoman of anybody... She is thousands of years older than Apocalypse!
    I’d rather Selene and Apocalypse form a close business partnership and become best friends in the process. The first ever male and female mutants in history working together is mutant pride.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Also ins't she like an enemy to the powerful sorcerer kulan gath

That is very good point,.. I was really hoping to see her with Conan and Avengers vs Kulan Gath.. not that I mind Illyana involved as well, but Selene should be in the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh yeah Amara, Empath, Wither sounds like a sick Inner Circle. Mortis is probably back in shape too. She and Emplate are working together so I can see him in her circle too.
    This reminds me of an interesting, but old question... how many descendants does Selene have?

Only Amara that we know of....